Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only 21 days of training and 30 until graduation, then I'm off on leave to do some hunting after a long 6 months. This has been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Sounds like you've come a long way from your "wanting to shoot my dog" days. Regards................

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    Thanks in advance for your service Skeeb. Sounds like you'll be hunting PA rifle season? Not sure if i'll make it but if so i'll be in 2g. Best of luck regardless.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Skeeb,

Best wishes for your career successes and thanks for your service!

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    Best of luck, Skeeb. Keep us posted of your progress.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Salute, thanks, and God speed.

Leave a comment:

• DakotaMan
    replied
    Congratulations Skeeb and thank you for your service to our great country.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I thank you for your service. You will have fond memories of these days for the rest of your life.
    Best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• mspl8sdcntryboy
    replied
    BTW, God bless you!

Leave a comment:

• mspl8sdcntryboy
    replied
    Hey skeeb, we haven't talked before but I have read your posts. I saw your post about combat medic training and I want to commend you for your service in this very thankless job, keep up the good work I hope your time till grad. goes by fast and easy.

Leave a comment:

• Only 21 days of training and 30 until graduation, then I'm off on leave to do some hunting after a long 6 months. This has been

Only 21 days of training and 30 until graduation, then I'm off on leave to do some hunting after a long 6 months. This has been one hell of a ride, I've learned a lot more than I thought possible (never was all that smart lol) and have a lot of memories that I wouldn't trade for anything. Just want to say thank you to everyone who supported me and sent well wishes.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad