Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With a valid hunting license, how old do you have to be to hunt by yourself with a rifle in Georgia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With a valid hunting license, how old do you have to be to hunt by yourself with a rifle in Georgia?

With a valid hunting license, how old do you have to be to hunt by yourself with a rifle in Georgia?

This is not the place to find the answer to that question. You need to become familiar with the the hunting regulations in the state you plan to hunt by visiting that state's DNR website. GA's is
    www.georgiawildlife.com. I have suggested to F&S that they put up links to such state sites on here but that would probably take up advertising space.

Comment

I believe the age is 16 but like huntnow said check the state regulations before you start hunting!

Comment

You have to have completed hunters ed. to hunt alone.

Comment

On State Land in Florida 18 on Private Land Hunt/Lease 16....14 On your land.

Comment

Should of added hunters ed also!

Comment

Any sporting goods store that sells hunting licenses should have brochures with the state hunting and fishing regulations.

Comment

I checked the regs and saw if your 12-15 you can only hunt alone after completing hunters ed. 16+ you can hunt alone all you want.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Five Senators
                  by 99explorer
                  BHR - Guilt has already been established.
                  The only question before the Senate is whether the president's conduct is serious enough to warrant removal
                  Today, 12:49 AM
                • Five Senators
                  by jhjimbo
                  The game plan of the DEMS is to get the 5 Senators who are up for election in Nov, to break with the Conservatives and join the DEMS in voting for impeachment....
                  Yesterday, 12:27 PM
                • Reply to Hope it's still OK to post hunting topics
                  by 99explorer
                  Buckhunter - Welcome back. Glad you kept trying.
                  Today, 12:39 AM
                • Hope it's still OK to post hunting topics
                  by Amflyer

Took the pup out for a hunt on public land. Late-season public hunts stink around here, so I wasn't hopeful. But took along the camera and...
                  01-21-2020, 02:16 PM
                • Reply to Ponder This
                  by bowhunter75richard
                  As far as the chinks are concerned, the US has put itself into a very dangerous position with it’s association with that POS country. I would not trust...
                  Yesterday, 11:21 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X