Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to wish you folks in the North East United States the best of luck over the next few days. Looks like Sandy is going to m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am reminded of a scene from the movie "Fatso," in which Dom DeLuise (in the title role) asks another big chubby, "Did you ever suck all the jelly out of a jelly donut and then stuff it with peanut butter and heat it up in the oven?"

Comment

Well I finally got the power back other than that we came out OK. Squirrelgirl Thanks for the invite. Even our friends and relatives that got hit hard kept their sense of humor. A girl that knows my son told him lighting a candle used to be romantic, now if she never lights another one it will be too soon.

Comment

Another good one I heard was why did Nassau County want to dress like New Orleans for Halloween.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Ponder This
          by jhjimbo
          There is also some recollection the virus of 2014 was actually released by the government research lab....
          Today, 02:01 AM
        • Ponder This
          by jhjimbo
          From Tucker Carlson TV
          The ONLY Chinese Government Biological Warfare research lab is in Wuhan, China.
          Yesterday, 10:06 PM
        • Reply to Five Senators
          by jhjimbo
          I don't think an impeached President has to be removed....
          Today, 01:57 AM
        • Five Senators
          by jhjimbo
          The game plan of the DEMS is to get the 5 Senators who are up for election in Nov, to break with the Conservatives and join the DEMS in voting for impeachment....
          Yesterday, 12:27 PM
        • Reply to Five Senators
          by 99explorer
          BHR - Guilt has already been established.
          The only question before the Senate is whether the president's conduct is serious enough to warrant removal
          Today, 12:49 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X