Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally made it to the new Cabelas in Boise. The Elmer Keith Museum was awsome, any one else checked it out yet?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally made it to the new Cabelas in Boise. The Elmer Keith Museum was awsome, any one else checked it out yet?????

Finally made it to the new Cabelas in Boise. The Elmer Keith Museum was awsome, any one else checked it out yet?????

Congrats. We are getting one in Billings in Montana May, 17.

Comment

Nice to hear you are enjoyinh Cabelas... for some reason, they don't have any stores in the South-East region. All we have is Bass Pro's which are all good and still great but they are not as hunting oriented as Cabelas is. Bass Pro focuses more on fishing with hunting and other things coming second.

Comment

I did not know of an Elmer Keith Museum. Tell us more, I'd make a trip to see that.

Comment

They have lots of his guns and mounts. Also an animatronic Elmer Keith that tells stories. Loved looking at all the old pics also. I need to go back without friends who where in a hurry, so I can spend ample time. I guess we have a Jack O'Connor museum up here in Lewiston as well, have yet to make it there when it is open, but hope to soon.

Comment

Thanks for the info idahooutdoors and We are definitely going to take a trip there!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad