Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dose any body know how you become a DNR officer in Minnesota? i am only a freshmen in high school now so i have some time but i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dose any body know how you become a DNR officer in Minnesota? i am only a freshmen in high school now so i have some time but i

dose any body know how you become a DNR officer in Minnesota? i am only a freshmen in high school now so i have some time but i want to become a DNR officer when ever it is posible for me to.

I am not sure about Minnesota, but in Texas several Universities offer degrees in wildlife management including several who have courses in law enforcement for game wardens. While in high school I would take courses heavy in biology and chemistry. I am sure that Minnesota is alot like Texas in that interest and competition for those jobs are intense. Your grades are of utmost importance in moving you up the list.

My advice would be bury yourself in the books and keep the grades way, way, up and continue your education above the bachelors degree into the masters and doctorate level.

Comment

make sure you stat in school, get as good grades as you can and whatever you do dont drop out, in the end youll be glad you didnt.

Comment

Agreed with bobbywade and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The George Floyd case.
          by 99explorer
          I do feel sorry for those rookie cops on the scene who had their backs to the brutality being committed by their senior officer.
          Today, 06:00 PM
        • The George Floyd case.
          by FirstBubba
          Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
          Minnesota...
          Yesterday, 10:23 PM
        • Reply to How do you fly ?
          by DakotaMan
          I tend to buy scopes to fill a need that I already have in hand. I always shop hard and can usually find a good deal somewhere on the planet when I am...
          Today, 05:48 PM
        • How do you fly ?
          by jhjimbo
          Do you buy a scope when it is on deep discount, then look for the perfect rifle to put it on ? Or, you have the rifle and it needs glass, justkeep looking...
          Today, 04:18 PM
        • Reply to Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
          by dewman
          As long as no lightning I don't care if it rains.
          Today, 05:45 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X