Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the problem with 38 pistol bulletts? we cant seem to find any, they said people are stocking up before june cause obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the problem with 38 pistol bulletts? we cant seem to find any, they said people are stocking up before june cause obama

What is the problem with 38 pistol bulletts? we cant seem to find any, they said people are stocking up before june cause obama is going to make it hard to buy ammition, is this really true ?

Yes. All popular calibers are out of stock. Have been for months.

Comment

For handgun I mold my own for 357mag and 44mag. Cast shoot more accurately.

Comment

what is the problem and why?

Comment

hell yea, my gander mountain is clean out of .22 lr and every 9mm gun has been sold

Comment

Go with Clay's advice, would be a good time to get into molding your own, not very hard or expensive to do. Lots of good sources on how to do this online and in various books. Perfect for the 38, I think a good solid is more effective in this caliber than a fancy hollow point anyways, you get a heck of a lot more penetration.

Comment

obama actually is pretty dang clever. think about it..he's getting rid of all the ammunition, therefor, he won't get assassinated as easy. haha.

Comment

Nothing has been put forth by the Obama administration, but folks are very worried that it will. In the meantime, ammunition manufacturers are enjoying a bonanza capitalizing on the "fear".

Comment

Good luck finding any popular caliber rounds, and if you do, good luck at finding them at a reasonable price. Prices are getting ridiculous and so is the scarcity of the product. A lot of people are starting to reload now.

Comment

Supply and demand bobbywade. We are so distrusting of our politicians, that we want as much ammo as we can get our hands on. Stores can't keep up with us. And when they do get a pallet of ammo, they call all their friends before it hits shelves.

Comment

So who do you think has all the ammunition? Democrat liberals?

Guess again......

Comment

That Obama scared he's gonna get shot. You do know that a 9mm will shoot in a .357 and .38.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                          by 99explorer
                          CRM - It would be nice if you could address the issues presented in opposing comments instead of deriding the person posting the comments.
                          Anybody
                          Today, 01:09 AM
                        • Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                          by rock rat

​​​​​​[email protected]: “Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population....
                          Yesterday, 09:27 AM
                        • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                          by 99explorer
                          Dream on boys. We've all seen an actual cold-blooded murder take place on TV, and the kneeling cop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....
                          Today, 12:57 AM
                        • The George Floyd case.
                          by FirstBubba
                          Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                          Minnesota...
                          Yesterday, 10:23 PM
                        • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                          by crm3006
                          My mistake, I didn't realize the Minnesota AG was going to prosecute. I thought it was U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald. ellison being a muslim, there is...
                          Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X