Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tip of the day: How do you get that noisy Hell's Angles dirtball to stop riding your ass when driving? I discovered this a lon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip of the day: How do you get that noisy Hell's Angles dirtball to stop riding your ass when driving? I discovered this a lon

Tip of the day: How do you get that noisy Hell's Angles dirtball to stop riding your ass when driving? I discovered this a long time ago but forgot about it till today. See the first post.

"Oh my, I think I need to hit the wiper wash and clean my windshield." Works best using summer windshield cleaner with the bug stripper stuff in it. Man, is that stuff stinky gross! The jerk didn't learn the first time so I had to give him a second face wash. I really let thos squirters go then! He turned off on another street.

Comment

LMAO!

Comment

Brake checking gets their attention also! Or my favorite is to slow way down, works the best on the highway with semis next to you. The old wiper trick is a goodie too!

Comment

Turning the headlights on causes the tail-lights to light up as if you were hitting the brakes.

Comment

Just take your foot off the gas, move slightly to the right. That's what I do. I attract more assh*les by accident than to do it on purpose.

Comment

redfishhunter, you better be careful brake checking. If witnesses are around and they see you brake check someone, you can be in a lot of trouble

Comment

I just ignore them. Antics on the highway will make you the first guy to reach the scene of the accident.

Comment

As an avid rider I'm saddened by the responses here.
                  So ya'll would risk the life of a fellow human being because you think he's too close to you?

BTW OHH, since club patches are worn on the back, just how did you determine the Motorcyclist was a Hells Angel member...or are all riders dirtballs?
                  shame on you.

Comment

On the east coast everyone is in a hurry to get somewhere. I pull over to ride the shoulder slowly and waved them on. Even the young teenagers are like jackrabbits on the road.

Comment

I actually don't recall ever being tailgated by a biker on the highway. They usually just zip right past me.

Comment

I thought this was a hunting and fishing site???

Comment

We are having "Bike, Blues & BBQ" and bikes are everywhere!

Comment

I'm with you on this one Hoski. I get a little irritated at the lack of enforcement of noise codes on some of the hogs, but nobody gave me a blue light, ticket pad, or a badge lately, so I try not to let the crap I did as a teenager worry me too much. Our community hosts one of the largest rallies west of Sturgis every year, the Oyster Run. Check it out online. Lots of bikes, lots of noise, and lots of cash, none of which impacts me. I

Comment

Hoski, the community isn't that big. I have seen the guy before. A lot. Didn't need to see the back of him. We have a very troublesome chapter here. In the news a lot.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hhs
                                by 99explorer
                                Does that include the presidential suite?
                                Yesterday, 11:40 PM
                              • Hhs
                                by jhjimbo
                                Hotels in CA have to give a list of empty rooms every day by 3PM so they can be given to a homeless person.
                                Yesterday, 04:13 PM
                              • Reply to FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
                                by 99explorer
                                Remember to save the last round for yourself.
                                Yesterday, 11:37 PM
                              • FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
                                by rock rat
                                Former US President Donald Trump has said his Florida home is being raided by the FBI.

Mr Trump said in a statement Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach...
                                08-08-2022, 07:39 PM
                              • Reply to AG Garland is a real low life!
                                by 99explorer
                                I have a strong feeling that we are not getting the whole story here.
                                A man wearing a $360,000 wrist watch does not serve 20 years in prison for...
                                Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X