Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has fishing been for you?

How has fishing been for you?

ok. ive been gettin smaller fish and afew decent ones but last night my dad completly outfished me with four fat trout

Comment

Catching some BIG crappie(slow though),caught a few catfish,a white bass(4+lbs), and 2 hybrids(stripe/white bass), on last trip out. Slow though.

Comment

my dang school work has taken precedence over fishin, so i haven't been out in quite a while

Comment

I will let you know when I get back tonight.

Comment

I was enjoying some great fishing before this day in day out rain started.

Comment

I am going fishing tonght so i will report back on my catch when i get back. Maybe i will even have some croppie for dinner.

Comment

Total for the day was 7-8 bass from 10-18" and one hammer-handle northern. I was fishing a 1/16 oz red and white spinnerbait hoping for crappies. New trolling motor worked well and the boat is ready for fishing opener next weekend. Fishing is awesome!

Comment

this year my catching of fish has not been good

Comment

went fishing last night and i caught one 15 inch bass, 3-4 pounds maybe, but i could tell that there were monsters in there, i got three strikes with splashes 1-2 feet high that felt like i had hooked up an electric fencer to my pole. What fun. I suspect there are 5-6 pound largemouths in there 20 feet from shore, i will be finding out eventually so tell you when i do.

Comment

it has been going good the fish i have caught at the river is a sucker fish

Comment

I tried flyfishing one morning. But it was too cold, my line started getting iced up and it was blocking up my eye where the line goes through.

Comment

Caught a limit of trout at my favorite river on Saturday. First fish was an awesome 20" Brown.

Comment

it has not been that great but i am going up this weekend and try a different lake and different lewers.

Comment

It's been great for us!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad