Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if we all end up loosing our guns wich seems likely. what are you going to do? new hobbies new ways to protect yourself......dif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if we all end up loosing our guns wich seems likely. what are you going to do? new hobbies new ways to protect yourself......dif

if we all end up loosing our guns wich seems likely. what are you going to do? new hobbies new ways to protect yourself......different ways to hunt

i dont think he'll do anything
    if so canada or bust

Comment

No offense but i am sick of this paranoia that is going around about democrats taking away guns. I for one am not the least bit worried about losing my guns, in this day and age I am much more concerned with the possibility of being laid off, the loss of public hunting land, the pollution of my favorite trout streams and the loss of nesting habitat for the ducks i hunt. With no money for a tag, no place to hunt, and no game in the field I have no use for my guns anyway.

Comment

i dont think he will come after your guns. he may take up all the class 3 guns. the way they will control guns is through ammo limiting the amount you can buy in a year, and making powder where it goes bad after 2 years.

Comment

i dont think he will come after your guns. he may take up all the class 3 guns. the way they will control guns is through ammo limiting the amount you can buy in a year, and making powder where it goes bad after 2 years.

Comment

I dont think anyone is going to actually loose their guns....and if it does come down to that someday....Im going out in a blaze of glory!!

Comment

I think everyone is getting worried for no reason, some changes and regulations may be issued, but there are too many gun owners in the world and too many political ties to have all the guns taken away.

Relax let play out and see where we are in the future, I am a gun owner and I am not giving up my guns.

Comment

I,ll shoot anyone who comes after my guns.

Comment

I am all for gun owner rights and the right to use them. I don't think it will come to that either. One of the best things to do would be to become a member of the NRA and other like organizations. We need our voices to be heard.

Comment

Well lets see, I guess I'd get really good at Bow hunting and fishing, grow a garden and hoard gunpowder and lead (like I already do) It would be next to impossible to confiscate all the guns in America but you can control everything else. Bullets, public land, licsensing and taxes. I may have to use that AR for a club but I'll still have use it.

Comment

I am posting this old topic just to push that last piece of spam off the page.

Comment

Biden pushes gun control after ambush attack on California deputies
                        From Fox News:

Biden calls for gun control after LA sheriff’s deputies critically wounded in apparent ambush
                        Democratic presidential nominee
                        Joe Biden on Sunday called for gun control less than 24 hours after two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies were critically wounded in Compton when a gunman opened fire on their vehicle in an apparent ambush.

“Weapons of war have no place in our communities,” the former Vice President tweeted. “We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”

Earlier Biden had called the shooting “
                        unconscionable” and said the suspect should be brought to justice. He added that anyone who commits an act of violence “should be caught and punished.”

Biden’s comments on the ambush and gun control stand in contrast to President Donald Trump who called for a “fast trial” with the possibility of the death penalty.
                        Speaking at a roundtable campaign event in Las Vegas, Trump used Saturday night’s ambush to highlight his campaign’s “law and order” while casting Biden as weak on crime.

“He’s not strong for law and order and everybody knows that,” Trump said of Biden during at a “Latinos for Trump” event. “When you see a scene like happened just last night in California with the two police people – a woman, a man – shot at stone cold-short range.”
                        CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON OUR TOP STORY.

Other related developments:
                        - City of Lynwood distances itself from
                        city manager’s social media post about shooting of California deputies.
                        - Biden says
                        he's in better shape than Trump: 'Just look at us.'
                        - NAACP activist
                        targets ambush-style shooting, claims 'career is a choice.'
                        - Biden
                        calls ambush of LA deputies 'unconscionable,' Trump floats death penalty if officers die.
                        - Biden
                        falling behind in Latino votes because Trump ‘has delivered’ in community, Florida Lt. Gov. argues.

Comment

Sheriff's deputies shot with handgun, Biden calls for taking everyone's ARs. Brilliant.

Great find 99, I remember how it was with Obama, now with millions more gun owners mostly semi auto handguns and ARs I'm just not real concerned.

Comment

I think the worst we have to fear is universal background checks, and even Trump would sign on for that, unaware or unconcerned that it would lead to registration.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...3fe_story.html
                            Last edited by 99explorer; 09-15-2020, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to lightfoot lindsey graham
                              by jhjimbo
                              Jack and Mike are comming to D.C. tomorrow.
                              Obama investigation and related investigations is being quarterbacked by Barr.

Congratulations...
                              Today, 11:58 AM
                            • lightfoot lindsey graham
                              by crm3006
                              Fox’s Lou Dobbs slams Lindsey Graham, ‘betrayed the American people’

October 24, 2020

Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs had some harsh...
                              Yesterday, 08:19 AM
                            • Reply to Rest Easy
                              by jhjimbo
                              Best way to take the heat off AR type rifles is to show more pictures of AR's with game taken in various hunting articles, show more AR's in the hands...
                              Today, 11:51 AM
                            • Rest Easy
                              by jhjimbo
                              Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
                              Yesterday, 08:55 PM
                            • Reply to biden corruption! This is some serious stuff.
                              by crm3006
                              "So SANTA is fake"

Oh ye of little faith, and an overload of cynicism! Santa exists, and is proven to exist, every Christmas! Santa...
                              Today, 11:32 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X