Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I recently subscribed for field and stream about a month ago. I got that free tackle bag that they gave out like 2 weeks ago, bu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently subscribed for field and stream about a month ago. I got that free tackle bag that they gave out like 2 weeks ago, bu

I recently subscribed for field and stream about a month ago. I got that free tackle bag that they gave out like 2 weeks ago, but i haven't recieved the first issue yet. When can i expect it?

I subscribed in late Febuary and got the March issue and April issue about 4 days apart, at the end of March. It was kinda weird.

Comment

The day MR Jim Zumbo is back is the day I’ll subscribe to the rag!

Comment

I re-upped my subscription recently, got the "free" bag, and the magazine came about a month later.
        Trouble is, the magazine is so thin in content I had to read the male enhancement ads to feel like I got my moneys worth.

Comment

It took me about 6 weeks to recieve my first issue. But I called them and they sent me the one that came out the month before to make up for it.

Comment

It's usually take 4-6 Weeks before you get your Subscription!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad