What is F&S cutting from the magazine that chuckles is always talking about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is F&S cutting from the magazine that chuckles is always talking about

What is F&S; cutting from the magazine that chuckles is always talking about

I think the only thing they should cut from the magazine is some of the ads in the back, other then taht it should just stay the same.

Comment

KMB33,
      I'm with you!

Comment

i agree that's offensive

Comment

KMB33
          The magazine has said it will cut The Huntress blog out of the website. This means that all the ladies out there who love to do all things outdoors will not have their own place to voice opinions and hear the opinions of other women. This is a big mistake and something that I will fight to the end. Even though I'm a guy I think it is important for the ladies to have their own space and I like hearing what they have to say.
          I do agree with you about the ads. Pretty silly.

Comment

Chuckles got back to this question before I got a chance to answer. I also agree about the ads but thats how they "pay the bills." He is right though, the ladys DO need a place to discuss hunting/fishing just like we do.

Comment

Is inviting the ladies to have their say and then shutting them out again really a good marketing decision? I enjoyed reading the posts on The Huntress, and I was hoping to use it to lure my wife into more hunting adventures. She often feels that hunting is "man stuff," and that she will be intruding if she comes along with me and the guys. This just sends her a message of, "O.K., you were right, you're really not welcome." Advertisers take note: she makes the purchasing decisions around here, and she might not support the next item on my wish list if it's just "man stuff."

Comment

I agree that the ads pay the bill but why not get hunting agn fishing ads, if their are really not hunting companies wanting to advertise in the premiere outdorr magazine, something is wrong. Try harder. And i really dont think they should take out The Huntress. Women need a place to complain about their husband. If they do that on the forum their husband is on, whoaa something is wrong. F&S p;ease keep this section.

Comment

I wish they bring the Huntress Blog and Just cut the ads on the back!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad