Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My reader tip was published in the April issue. When can I expect to receive my complimentary gift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My reader tip was published in the April issue. When can I expect to receive my complimentary gift?

My reader tip was published in the April issue. When can I expect to receive my complimentary gift?

It might take a while.

What was your tip.

How did you get it to field and stream.

Comment

was your the grunt call tip cause im havin trple makin it

Comment

what was the tip and how did you get it to F&S. I would say it could take up to a month or so for handling, processing etc.

Comment

My reader tip was ripped off by F&S and changed slightly so it's theirs. Screw them.

Comment

hmmm, what was your tip Jim in Mo?

Comment

KMB33,
              To make a long story short, Some time ago in the tips section of this blog I told how I screw some pvc pipe to a sheet of plywood for a crappie bed. In the latest F&S mag they said put a pvc pipe in a flower pot with concrete. Cheap bastards.

Comment

Guess I won't be giving away free info. Field and Stream give me some gear and I'll give you some tips!

Comment

I received my gift from Field&Stream for my tip in the Sept. Issue. So it only took F&S a few weeks so send me a Buck 110 for my tip on getting fish smell off your hands with toothpaste. I also won more free gear for my submission on vintage tackle. Thanks again F&S. I'm a life long sportsman and I love hearing new tips to make my trips to the woods and water more enjoyable.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad