Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey guys, not a question, but i wanted to tell you about these amazing videos that i got for christmas and decided to watch toda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys, not a question, but i wanted to tell you about these amazing videos that i got for christmas and decided to watch toda

hey guys, not a question, but i wanted to tell you about these amazing videos that i got for christmas and decided to watch today. they're truly amazing. it's by Discovery Channel. they had a bunch of people filming the wildlife. people burried themselves in the ground and waited for hours and hours to get the footage that is on these videos. truly amazing, beautiful videos. the slogan says it all: prepare to see it as never before. i strongly encourage you guys to buy these videos. i'm even going to post a link. there's 4 videos and one bonus disc. theres a couple episodes on each dvd, plus behind the scenes stuff that shows how the camera men did the filming and what they went through while doing it. YES there are animals too. at one point it shows migrating snow geese and an arctic fox stealing eggs. then another part where it shows african lions taking down an elephant during the night. migration of caribou interrupted by a wolf stalker. and MUCH MUCH MORE. truly, truly amazing videos - http://store.discovery.com/detail.php?a=DSC-65763

also i would like to say that these videos are HIGH QUALITY. it's not blurry or staticy at all. it's high definition, great quality videos. i really strongly encourage you guys to check it out.

Comment

also i would like to say that these videos are HIGH QUALITY. it's not blurry or staticy at all. it's high definition, great quality videos. i really strongly encourage you guys to check it out.

Comment

I think your talking about planet earth also if you are I agree these movies really are in depth.

Comment

yeah it's planet earth. i forgot to state that in there didnt i lol.

Comment

I have seen some of these on TV, but keep meaning to order the set. Need to check into it as a gift for my son.

Comment

Planet earth was a great series. Amazing footage, the snow leapord in Tibet I believe was awsome.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad