Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O.K. so who would you like to go hunting or fishing with on this blog and why? None of the pros please and leave me out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.K. so who would you like to go hunting or fishing with on this blog and why? None of the pros please and leave me out.

O.K. so who would you like to go hunting or fishing with on this blog and why? None of the pros please and leave me out.

MLH he seems to know what he's talking about a lot of the time.

Comment

Well, if I have to leave you out, I'd go with Happy. He's been to Africa which is my ultimate dream.

Comment

Beekeeper easy, a good old Ga boy who knows how to become one with the woods.

Comment

But Del, The pro's get to hunt/fish all the "best"spots, and you we're on my list, anyway here goes. Cooper, just because(you know),Beekeeper,Happy(africa),usmcturkey(vet),shan e,rabbitpolice, and a couple of others.

Comment

I would love to spend a day just talking(mostly listening) to Happy Miles,beekeeper,MHL,and well err (Led in Sk)see I didnt say Del.. oops.

Comment

I would be honored to hunt with any of you guys. At least once.

Comment

Same here, I love to meet and hunt with new people, I love to teach people what I know and learn from others that which they know.

Comment

I'd like to shoot stuff off of Reid's front porch!!!

Comment

Who's got the most/best property?

Comment

hmmm...maybe ishawooa...I love the absaroka's and horses too...

Comment

Had to think about this and before I would say gave it some time to think about. I wish I had the bucks to pull it off but I don’t and if I did this is what I’d do! First I’d have that person go thru a Hunter Safety Course first. Meet up with them in Alamogordo New Mexico for a weeklong varmint hunt to train them before the big hunt. Once satisfied with the person’s ability, then off we go for the big hunt!

And that person is?

MR. PASCAL!

Can you imagine the look on that young man’s face for his first Big Game taken!

WOW!

Comment

GREAT ANSWER Mr. Cooper, thats one of the reasons why you'd be on my list. Thank you.

Comment

Still banking on that lottery win for the big F&S Crew safari...

Comment

that is a very hard question to answer, but sorry Del i have to pick you, Clay, and Ish.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                                by 99explorer
                                CRM - It would be nice if you could address the issues presented in opposing comments instead of deriding the person posting the comments.
                                Anybody
                                Today, 01:09 AM
                              • Trump Discusses Covid Statistics
                                by rock rat

​​​​​​[email protected]: “Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population....
                                Yesterday, 09:27 AM
                              • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                                by 99explorer
                                Dream on boys. We've all seen an actual cold-blooded murder take place on TV, and the kneeling cop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....
                                Today, 12:57 AM
                              • The George Floyd case.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                                Minnesota...
                                Yesterday, 10:23 PM
                              • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                                by crm3006
                                My mistake, I didn't realize the Minnesota AG was going to prosecute. I thought it was U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald. ellison being a muslim, there is...
                                Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X