Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you would be willing to go hunting or fishing with someone you met on this blog? I did that recently and had a grea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you would be willing to go hunting or fishing with someone you met on this blog? I did that recently and had a grea

How many of you would be willing to go hunting or fishing with someone you met on this blog? I did that recently and had a great time turkey hunting.

I would seems to be some trust worthy people here on this blog.

Comment

Muskie's right, there seem to be some people that I would'nt mind spending a day in the field/lake with, but on the other hand there are others that I would'nt go to a "Dog fight at Michel Vicks house" with.

Comment

Seems to me like a nice group of people with a lot of hunting and shooting experience... and some who want to learn what its all about. That sounds like a real nice day to me.

Comment

Sure, I would do it. I would want to have a fairly long discussion with them before I did it, just to make sure they were really trustworthy.

Comment

There are alot of people on this site I would love to spend a day with- especially the older Gents who have knowledge and experiences in the outdoors that I would love to hear and learn about.

Comment

There are a select few i wouldn't want to be near in the woods, but these are the exception, not the rule.

Comment

With out a doubt I would do it. It would be fun to meet some new people and listen to everyones stories. I have a feeling that there would be a few loooong nights.

Comment

I would enjoy meeting some of the fine people I have corresponded with in this venue. Know I could learn a lot, and enjoy hunting with them. Kindest Regards

Comment

possibly...

Comment

I would be up for it, why not?

Comment

As soon as I win the lottery, I'm paying everyone big bucks to guide me on a trip of their specialty.

Comment

hey why not, you guys all seem to know what you're talking about(at least know more than I do), and time in the field is time with friends.

Comment

hey why not, you guys all seem to know what you're talking about(at least know more than I do), and time in the field is time with friends.

Comment

sorry about that double post, my computer was acting up

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rest Easy
                                by 99explorer
                                Even if the Democrats take the White House and the Senate, it will still take 60 Senate votes to kill the filibuster, because of the filibuster!
                                Today, 03:02 PM
                              • Rest Easy
                                by jhjimbo
                                Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
                                Yesterday, 08:55 PM
                              • Reply to Rest Easy
                                by jhjimbo
                                They know IF Trump wins and holds the Senate and picks up some down ticket it will mean the end of the Dem party for at least ten years if not more....
                                Today, 02:39 PM
                              • Reply to Rest Easy
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                I am most pleased with the Barrett confirmation, now we only need to see the fallout from the D’s. With the reelection of Trump, probably not too much...
                                Today, 01:18 PM
                              • Reply to Rest Easy
                                by crm3006
                                "I was chastised by 99explorer"

#1 Bubba, I was bitten by a mosquito a couple of days ago that bothered me a whole lot more than...
                                Today, 01:03 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X