Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Del in KS I finally figured out how to bring up pictures. Ran into one of your's with you in front of The Salty Dawg Saloon,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del in KS I finally figured out how to bring up pictures. Ran into one of your's with you in front of The Salty Dawg Saloon,

Del in KS I finally figured out how to bring up pictures. Ran into one of your's with you in front of The Salty Dawg Saloon, Homer, Alaska. Have not been in that place in 30 years. Also, was just notified I drew a premier unit elk tag in Arizona. Eat your hearts out Guys.

Happy,

Did you notice there was 2 photos taken in front of the Salty Dog 30 years apart? Somethings just don't change much. You lucky dog I expect to see photos of a huge 6 point bull in a few months. To see all my pics click my username then go to the bottom right of the page below the 4 pics and click "View all". There's over a hundred photos for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

Good luck on your elk hunt Happy. We are expecting photos and a full report.

Comment

Congrats Happy,
        Take pics and put them in your photo section here, elk or no elk.

Comment

Oh and you can consider my heart eaten out.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad