Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The advertiser of the day is Gerber Knives. You can send an email to them at [email protected] . Please email them and let th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The advertiser of the day is Gerber Knives. You can send an email to them at [email protected] . Please email them and let th

The advertiser of the day is Gerber Knives. You can send an email to them at [email protected] . Please email them and let them know that a publication where they spend their marketing money is contemplating a decision that is very likely to make those dollars less effective. I know a lot of people are likely to cancel or not renew subscriptions to F&S; if they follow through thereby decreasing the exposure to the ads that Gerber pays for. Include the words Save The Huntress in the subject line of the email so they know what we are talking about. Rally up! I'm sending mine right now.

I think that this may be a little overboard. Let's not screw over F&S because of a business decision. The Huntress was not popular enough to keep and was viewed as an unnecessary expense because many people including myself did not care to read a blog oriented toward women on a website traditionally associated with men. It's like me going on creative living and getting pissed that there's no blog for men. DUH!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad