Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the gun that you have always wanted but never been able to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KMB33
    replied
    Mine would probably be the Thompson Center Icon. Then again, i am young, i have no steady job, and my mom sees no reason for me to buy a gun that "I wouldnt be able to use on anything but varmints" and "Just use dads gun".

Leave a comment:

• What is the gun that you have always wanted but never been able to get?

What is the gun that you have always wanted but never been able to get?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hey Folks
    by PigHunter
    I've got 4455 primers total. Of those, 1274 are large rifle, 683 are small rifle. Besides that, I've got cases already primed and ready to load: 200 for...
    Today, 12:07 AM
  • Hey Folks
    by jhjimbo
    Good Monday Morning

Hey folks, just a reminder, 99.9999% of law abiding gun owners did not shoot anybody this past weekend.
    06-21-2021, 11:12 AM
  • Reply to 2020 Election - what is broken ?
    by 99explorer
    Were Poll Watchers ‘Thrown Out’ of Vote Counting Rooms?

In the wake of the 2020 presidential election, the Trump campaign spread this rumor...
    Today, 12:02 AM
  • 2020 Election - what is broken ?
    by jhjimbo
    As far as I know, the rigged part of the ballots was the Presidential ticket, down ballot I don't believe were tampered with....
    Yesterday, 10:17 PM
  • Reply to Hey Folks
    by PigHunter
    I've been using factory loaded Hornady 143gr ELD-X and it's been good for deer and pigs. Accuracy at the range is under 1 MOA. But am down to 38 rounds....
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X