Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the gun that you have always wanted but never been able to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought and decided and decided on a fully accesorized Barret 50. machine gun, or a BAR. Both would be loads of fun i think.

Comment

AR-15 in .223 and a Barrett M82A1 .50

Comment

SPRINGFIELD M-14 - NO SCOPES, NO BIPODS. OLDER VERSION WITH FULL AUTO SELECTOR WOULD BE PLUS - BUT THEN I'D NEED BI-POD.

Comment

Nowdays... A brand new Winchester M 94 made in the S.C. plant (USA). No glossy stock, nice oil finished walnut and old high gloss bluing like the pre-64's. 30-30 is fine with the Hornady's aboard. Hurry up already, there is a market!

Comment

I would love to have a Remington 11-87 parkerized with a 28" vented rib Remchoke barrel, and cantalever slug barrel. I already have my favorite, it is a winchester 94 pre 64 in mint condition.

Comment

My dream gun is a Vietnam era 7.62 Sniper rifle. My dad had one that he modified to fit me when I was a kid. Unfortunately, he died a few years ago and his brother was informed before his own kids. In fact we had to hunt him down because the brother never told us. I therefore cannot find another rifle in the same condition or with the Hammer and sickle on the barrel.
              My other dream gun would be an over under shotgun. 20 gauge.

Comment

I have always though that the Winchester model 42 was just the bee's knees as a nice small-bore shotgun for small game and fun shooting. They have always been expensive for as long as I have been around, and it's hard to justify the cost when there are other alternatives and other types of guns to spend money on, but if money were no object I would want one for sure.

Comment

What I wouldn't give for an original .44 Auto-Mag. Shot one at the Range years ago and have wanted one ever since. But, even at the gun shows...when you do find one, it's way too pricey. Settled for a new Ruger Charger in .22 All I can say is: SWEET!!

Comment

A pre-64 Winchester model 88 in .284 Win. with a tuned trigger. They were only made for one year in pre-64 (1963) and had hand cut checkering but, the ones I have found go for over $2000.00. It's clip fed so you get excellent range using pointed bullets and has camming action bolt lugs so I can reload hotter rounds. I'm a lefty and lever rifles work great for me.

Comment

T/C Icon with stainless or Weather Guard barrel and action, synthetic stock, but in a light weight, short barrel version. Similar to the Ruger Compact. Also, offer a larger selection caliber choices.

Comment

Pre-64 Winchester 88 .284 Win.. Tuned.

Comment

For upland hunting a Fox side by side in 16 gauge, single selectable trigger, 26 inch barrels w/ choke tubes, beaver tail forend & a nice recoil pad.

Comment

Browning Citori in any gauge & a pre 64 model 70 in .270.

Comment

A Crazy Horse M-14SE with the Troy Industries on M14 Modular Chassis System.

Comment

hunter2057 made me think and now i am leaning towards a Icon in a varmint caliber

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad