Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the gun that you have always wanted but never been able to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twbrovont
    replied
    the 1 millionth 12 guage browning citori or john wayne tribute lever action rifle

Leave a comment:

• MlewisBus
    replied
    KMB33. Some of the best rifles I have ever owned would be determined to be "Cheap" though I would just call them "in-expensive". In fact I have found that the best weapons I have ever owned or fired have just been hard to find and not expensive.

So just try some of the lower cost rifles before you degrade them.

Thank you,

Leave a comment:

• matouse3
    replied
    Browning Cirori, double 12ga.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    Sure would like that 1911 22 conversion in Outdoor Life but have no use.

Leave a comment:

• PotterMan96
    replied
    I would say either a Smith & Wesson Model 1911 Semi-Automatic pistol or a Vector Arms V-53/HK93 .223 Rifle, which is just like an MP5

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    Hmm, now i am wanting a Henry Golden Boy in 30-30 or 22 lever action, and fun!

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    How about a Holland & Holland Royal Ejector .500/.465
    Got no idea what I'd do with it but it would be nice to have.

Leave a comment:

• mredsp
    replied
    I had a Stevens Model 94-C 20 ga that was the first gun my dad bought for me as a kid, and would love to find one again.

Leave a comment:

• Joseph Bishop
    replied
    I was considering building an AR in 5.56NATO for varmit and tactical use before there prices started spiraling skyward. Now, I wish I had scraped up the money for it. I would really like an AR in 7.62NATO, but they aren't common enough for me to afford anytime real soon. I basically have the Rifle I have wanted the longest though a Rem700. Mine is in .30-'06 which isn't my preferred round for anything really, but it is top shelf for an all around New Mexico big game gun. Between that and the .243win Rem788 I have I can take any big game in my state(NM) so I can't really reason out spending money on anything else right now.

Oh, man! I almost forgot. I have always like lever guns too. I could definitely see a quality tube fed .30-30 lever action and a .22 lever action take down model like Marlin makes. Man I have wanted a .22 lever gun since I can remember.

Leave a comment:

• lwmc1pete
    replied
    I've always wanted to own and hunt with a vintage ( 60's - 70's) Savage model 99 chambered for .300 Sav. The sleek design combined with the flat shooting round just epitomizes deer rifle to me.

Leave a comment:

• joseph a robichaud
    replied
    the legendary SHARPS in 45-120 32 inch barrel 18 lbs.accurate out to 1000 yds

Leave a comment:

• sblnchrd
    replied
    Weatherby sub-moa ss 257 weatherby magnum, bushnell elite 4-16x50 elite 6500 scope. BARRET 50 cal

Leave a comment:

• ronald snyder
    replied
    cody ballard , looks like a 1885 winchester in 45/70. hunter vershion

Leave a comment:

• Deepwoods
    replied
    Ruger #1 with a 20" barrel and proper twist rate to stablize the caliber of my choice - .45/70

Leave a comment:

• Gunslinger
    replied
    I love to have a Westley Richards side by side dble rifle in 30-06 made to fit my small frame. EAA made a dble rifle for many yrs, but ws bought out by Remington.Rem uped teh price three fold and it never got off the chopping block. It was a gun I could afford, but fiffled around and never ordered one by EAA. Fatal mistake.I'm trying to find one if Rem. did mfg any.Many good firearms have bitten the dust in take overs or buy outs. Learned that if you find a gun you want and can borrow, steal the $ better buy it when it available. Love my Remingons 700's in 25-06 and 30-06 CDl's but would love a dble rifle.Shoot-um-straight and often.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hey Folks
    by PigHunter
    I've got 4455 primers total. Of those, 1274 are large rifle, 683 are small rifle. Besides that, I've got cases already primed and ready to load: 200 for...
    Today, 12:07 AM
  • Hey Folks
    by jhjimbo
    Good Monday Morning

Hey folks, just a reminder, 99.9999% of law abiding gun owners did not shoot anybody this past weekend.
    06-21-2021, 11:12 AM
  • Reply to 2020 Election - what is broken ?
    by 99explorer
    Were Poll Watchers ‘Thrown Out’ of Vote Counting Rooms?

In the wake of the 2020 presidential election, the Trump campaign spread this rumor...
    Today, 12:02 AM
  • 2020 Election - what is broken ?
    by jhjimbo
    As far as I know, the rigged part of the ballots was the Presidential ticket, down ballot I don't believe were tampered with....
    Yesterday, 10:17 PM
  • Reply to Hey Folks
    by PigHunter
    I've been using factory loaded Hornady 143gr ELD-X and it's been good for deer and pigs. Accuracy at the range is under 1 MOA. But am down to 38 rounds....
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X