Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is their a way to make a pigeon call or should i just rip a piece of bread and set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is their a way to make a pigeon call or should i just rip a piece of bread and set up?

Is their a way to make a pigeon call or should i just rip a piece of bread and set up?

I was just lookin for a way to hel keep the pigeon problem in check at our house and i am not having good luck chasing after them and shooting them when they sit.

Comment

Put out some rice and alka-seltzer. You could also give them a bowl of antifreeze to drink from.

Comment

I dont want to poison them if possible, i have an outside dog, that is why i was leaning toward luring them and shooting them instead of poison on the chance my dog would get into it.

Comment

Put out a bunch of birdseed. My neighbors have a bird feeder and the squirrels are always knocking the seed to the ground and man does it draw doves. I have shot dozens of doves out of their yard while they've been on various vacations over the years.

Comment

k, what about pigeons, work with them to?

Comment

You bet.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad