Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anybody no a good .22 that used would be around 75-100 dollars

does anybody no a good .22 that used would be around 75-100 dollars

If you are looking for a semi-auto I would look at the Marlin Glenfield M60. They can be bought at gun shows for under $100. Most are in good shape action wise but the stocks might need some work

Comment

I would agree with timbo. Marlin would be the way to go. I got one when I was 10 and 17 years later I have had no problems. Just keep it clean. Remember if you take care of your gun your gun will take can of you.

Comment

i got a mosburg plinkster semi auto and it was only 75 dollars new.

Comment

I dont know how much it is but i have fired mine thousands of thousands of time and it is just fine. It is a Marlin Model 81.

Comment

Its a tall order to look for a good .22 for that less, but the others got it right on that marlin. you may want to save more for a bit better gun and search cabelas for a good one.

Comment

Some sort of Marlin. If you have more money sitting around get an old Winchester 69 with iron sights($500-$600).

Comment

for christmas this year i got a Marlin 22 (self loader) and i love it it is a semi- automatic and is very reliable. so far i have not had any problems with it and it is easy to use all you do is just pull the rod out and load the bulletts in. i would recomend it to anyone.

Comment

Agreed with timbo and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad