Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does any body use the H&s Strut Li'l Deuce turkey call and is so what do u think about it's effectiveness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does any body use the H&s Strut Li'l Deuce turkey call and is so what do u think about it's effectiveness.

does any body use the H&s; Strut Li'l Deuce turkey call and is so what do u think about it's effectiveness.

I have one but cannot tell you the true effectivness. Seeming that I'm a rookie (last year was my first season turkey hunting and this year I haven't made it out yet) I haven't gotten anything to answer but my buddie Joe who is some sort of turkey slayer from the future was showing me how to use it and got alot of "converstation " going between him and some toms. So I would say yes it is effective, if you know what you are doing.

Comment

I am not familiar with the "Li'l Deuce" but my favorite call of all time is from HS Strut. The "Double D" is a 2 reed call that has a real crisp sound to it. I have just about chewed mine to pieces cause I gnaw on a call pretty hard when the adrenaline starts pumping. I have had a hard time finding one to replace it. Seems like all the calls either have a split v, or some other fancy cut in the reed. Not that they don't sound cool, I just like the sound of the standard double.

Comment

I have use it and the effectiveness is great!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad