Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As I was renewing my F&S subscription online, I noticed that a digital edition of the mag can be subscribed to for $10..has anyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with auburn_hunter and + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• auburn_hunter
    replied
    the actual magazine is not that expensive. my annual subscription price was only $12. I will continue to pay the extra $2/year to have the magazine - just easier to look back through, plus I send the previous year's over to the troops.

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    I haven't tried it but if was downloadable so I could take it with me and read it at my leisure then yes I would get it and I agree with ken, every little thing to help the environment is good.

Leave a comment:

• ken.mcloud
    replied
    is it a download-able pdf?

or do you have to view it off of a slow-loading webpage like the blogs?

I'd be willing to switch my subscription if I could save a few trees.

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    It's cheap because they don't have to print and send the magazine to you.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    I haven't tried it yet. i wonder why it is so cheap?

Leave a comment:

• As I was renewing my F&S subscription online, I noticed that a digital edition of the mag can be subscribed to for $10..has anyo

As I was renewing my F&S; subscription online, I noticed that a digital edition of the mag can be subscribed to for $10..has anyone subscribed and if so, what are your likes/dislikes of the digital edition?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad