Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As I was renewing my F&S subscription online, I noticed that a digital edition of the mag can be subscribed to for $10..has anyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I was renewing my F&S subscription online, I noticed that a digital edition of the mag can be subscribed to for $10..has anyo

As I was renewing my F&S; subscription online, I noticed that a digital edition of the mag can be subscribed to for $10..has anyone subscribed and if so, what are your likes/dislikes of the digital edition?

I haven't tried it yet. i wonder why it is so cheap?

Comment

It's cheap because they don't have to print and send the magazine to you.

Comment

is it a download-able pdf?

or do you have to view it off of a slow-loading webpage like the blogs?

I'd be willing to switch my subscription if I could save a few trees.

Comment

I haven't tried it but if was downloadable so I could take it with me and read it at my leisure then yes I would get it and I agree with ken, every little thing to help the environment is good.

Comment

the actual magazine is not that expensive. my annual subscription price was only $12. I will continue to pay the extra $2/year to have the magazine - just easier to look back through, plus I send the previous year's over to the troops.

Comment

Agreed with auburn_hunter and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The George Floyd case.
                by 99explorer
                Dream on boys. We've all seen an actual cold-blooded murder take place on TV, and the kneeling cop will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....
                Today, 12:57 AM
              • The George Floyd case.
                by FirstBubba
                Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                Minnesota...
                Yesterday, 10:23 PM
                by crm3006
                My mistake, I didn't realize the Minnesota AG was going to prosecute. I thought it was U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald. ellison being a muslim, there is...
                Yesterday, 11:24 PM
              • Masks
                by crm3006
                Here ya go, boys and girls. I'm not much in favor of posting links, but this one is both thought provoking and hilarious! ...
                Yesterday, 11:17 PM
                by FirstBubba
                Ellison is Keith Ellison. Once a Rep from MN. He is also a Muslim.
                He gave up his House seat to run for MN AG. That will set him up to run for...
                Yesterday, 11:15 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X