Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok This might be a dumb question but what does it take to be a Pro-Staffer. I love to hunt and spend a lot of time in the outdo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok This might be a dumb question but what does it take to be a Pro-Staffer. I love to hunt and spend a lot of time in the outdo

Ok This might be a dumb question but what does it take to be a Pro-Staffer. I love to hunt and spend a lot of time in the outdoors is there a way to become one?

All I can say, is deffinantly let me know when you find out. But, I would think, to be really good at fishing and/or huting. Also, enter local competitions and win to get some attention. I would also think a couple of records would not hurt. A job where you hunt and fish is like a dream come true.

Comment

If you’re independent, think outside of the box and don’t go GA! GA! over the most stupid thing that comes along,the presence of some air head super star and don't play golf and drink like a fish it’s not going to be you!

Comment

Sign me up.

Comment

You definitely have to be a "company man."

Comment

Hey BEEKEEPER!

No joke on the company man!

Daniel Henninger said it best!

“A government establishment so profligate that it thinks nothing of throwing its best people onto bonfires of its own making will likely, over time, burn down to nothing.”
            -Daniel Henninger, in the Wall Street Journal, 2007-Mar-15, “The Walter Reed Fiasco: The Army fired the one guy who can fix it.”

This is the exact reason companies are failing!!!

I don’t drink the KOOL AID! LOL!

When I was in the Air Force, my Deputy Commander of Maintenance will say during his meetings, where is my Rush Limbaugh of Maintenance Sergeant Cooper at! You know that really pissed off the Brown Nosers!

Comment

I just Hunt, Fish, take as many outdoor photos as possible, write when I feel a topic needs written about, and if some day I am picked up to be a part of something bigger in the Outdoor Industry so be it, if not, I will have not wasted any of my time since I am doing what I love to do.

Comment

Idaho, I like where your head's at. Until that day comes however, I hope you have a day job.

Comment

Yea, just walk right in the jobs yours.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad