Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody looking to sell a bow??? I need on that adjusts from 40lbs to about 65 so it lasts. 310+ fps and 75+ let off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody looking to sell a bow??? I need on that adjusts from 40lbs to about 65 so it lasts. 310+ fps and 75+ let off.

Anybody looking to sell a bow??? I need on that adjusts from 40lbs to about 65 so it lasts. 310+ fps and 75+ let off.

310 fps at 40 lbs draw weight????

Comment

Wow, that's a fast bow for very little draw weight. I was thinking of selling my 2006 PSE Diablo. It's rated at 308 FPS (IBO), and has a draw range between 60-70 lbs, and the modules can be adjusted between 26"-30"

Comment

Go to the Mathews web site and see what they've got then go to a pro-shop in your area. I'll tell you now though you won't find a 300fps in a 40lb bow, sorry.
        Hope this helps.

Comment

i have a matthews q2 i would sell, its fully set up and ready to hunt.

Comment

That's a pretty tall order, to say the least. Let me guess, it needs to cost less than $250.oo. Sorry, but the bow you desire doesn't exist. You don't need a 300 fps bow to kill deer(or elk or bear). You should look for a 50-60# bow and be satisfied with 250 or 260 fps. That's realistic. With proper arrow placement and shot selection you'll be successful.

Comment

Don't get ahead of yourself. Go to a pro shop and research which bows have the most adjustability in draw length and draw weight. Then shoot them and pick the one you like best.
              Take the time to learn good form at a low weight and then worry about more draw weight and speed.
              Whatever bow you get don't skimp on accessories like peep, sights, rest, release and especially arrows. I spent way more on that stuff than I did on the bow.
              Always remember "Speed thrills but accuracy kills".
              Good luck in your quest! A lot of research before you buy will pay off huge down the road.

Comment

You don't need that much fps, especially if your a kid. Nothing personal, just the truth.

Comment

Ya i am looking to sell my 2007 Parker Buck Hunter XP bow, case, arrows included, the adjustments are 50 - 70lbs with 85% letoff, i have it set to 62lbs shooting 302 fps. if interested email me at [email protected]

Comment

i have a super fast 2006 hoyt turbo tec. its set on 60 lbs right now, the draw weight is 60-70 and the draw length is 29 I believe. brace height is 6 inches.its got the spiral cam & 1/2 and the axel to axel is around 35 1/2inches. the ibo on this bow is 330!!! this bow is clean! i've only shot one deer with it its never missed. minimum use with this bow. no scratches. comes with a single pin sight peep sight D loop and kisser. sorry no rest. this bow is sweet!. im asking $450 let me know if you interested.

Comment

my email is [email protected] by the way

Comment

I have a Like new....Bowtech "Old Glory" fully set up to shoot! Whisker biscuit deluxe, Montana Black Gold Sight, Quiver, Peep, Silencers, and Stabilizer.
                        Also have Airline Case on wheels.

If you are interested (or anyone)email me at [email protected] and we can work out a price.

Comment

Agreed with chuckles and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad