Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this isn't really a question but have you ever heard of the buck they call "Hole in the Horn." that buck is HUGE. I'm 11 year ol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this isn't really a question but have you ever heard of the buck they call "Hole in the Horn." that buck is HUGE. I'm 11 year ol

this isn't really a question but have you ever heard of the buck they call "Hole in the Horn." that buck is HUGE. I'm 11 year old and i'm hoping i shoot a buck that big. i live in wisconsin, does somebody know where big bucks are in Wisconsin?

The "Hole in Horn" buck was found dead(old age,hit by train?)on some rail-road tracks in Ohio which is close to your state. If memory serves me(no access to my Boone/Crockett books)the upper penn. is where the "Big Boys" are taken in your state. Thank you for taking up hunting. Good luck and Good hunting this year young man, I for one hope you get to see your wish come true. Remember, if you do, DON'T SELL for any amount,also any deer is a trophy in its own right.

Comment

Well, big bucks are every where. They are just harder to find in some areas. But bucks like the hole in the horn are'nt every where though. I am not sure where they are in Wisconsin. But good luck hunting. You will probably shoot a big one someday.

Comment

By the blogs Scott Bestul gave us this year big bucks seem to be all over Wis.

Comment

when i went, my friend got a big buck up right next to the Wisconsin-Michigan border, and they have a record for taking decent or big sized bucks up there. Don't get too down if you don't get one, i didn't the first time, but i will be back (next Thanksgiving)

Comment

There are big bucks all over the midwest, there isn't really any one spot in particular that is dynamite.

Comment

the only train in ohio that that deer hid was my muzzleloader! jk lol

Comment

Agreed with Big O and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
                  by Ontario Honker Hunter
                  I haven't "packed in" anywhere to go hunting since maybe 1987. But I still shoot a deer every year. Though not over a feeder.

Today, 04:28 PM
                • 16 Years
                  by jhjimbo
                  So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                  Yesterday, 09:20 PM
                • Reply to Trump
                  by crm3006
                  From # 1 Bubba- HEY!!! MOTORMOUTH!!!!
                  Too chicken s#¡t to take my bet?

Yep, he is, # 1 Bubba. Just a Canajan phony with a hot keyboard...
                  Today, 04:20 PM
                • Trump
                  by Danbo
                  https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
                  04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
                • Reply to 16 Years
                  by FirstBubba
                  Ya know bhr!
                  I think conservatives have figured out that "racist" and "sexist" are trigger words and liberals use them to shut...
                  Today, 03:57 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X