Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey I just got into turkey hunting and I really enjoy it. But I just found out some people are shooting some of my turkeys from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Call the Game Warden for sure!!!

Leave a comment:

• wallofsam
    replied
    All of these guys make the best points, and you do need to take care of this problem. I've seen what happens when you don't take care of a poaching problem right away. But please don't refer to the turkeys as YOUR turkeys, they are everybodys' birds. Hunting is a challenge, and and nobody owns these birds until they harvest them. Sorry to be so blunt.

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    rabbitpolice and jlfreeborn have got it right, get vhic./person decriptions and plate numbers.Then turn these idiots. Not only will you probably make a friend, you'll probably get a reward for these jokers.
    Good luck and good hunting!

Leave a comment:

• hunterkid94
    replied
    Roadside bombs jk lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• jlfreeborn
    replied
    Your local wildlife officer will be more than happy to help with your little problem. Another plus is that you may gain a game warden as a friend, which usually is a very good thing.

Leave a comment:

• rabbitpolice88
    replied
    Call the game warden and tell him, set up a camera of you can and get vehicle description and tag. Other than that try and set up some kind of screen so they can't see as well from the road.

Leave a comment:

• Hey I just got into turkey hunting and I really enjoy it. But I just found out some people are shooting some of my turkeys from

Hey I just got into turkey hunting and I really enjoy it. But I just found out some people are shooting some of my turkeys from the road. So if you have any good advice about what to do please share it.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad