Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could shoot any gun, illegal or legal. Shotgun or rifle. Semi Auto, Fully Auto, Bolt Action, Pump Action, etc. What would

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could shoot any gun, illegal or legal. Shotgun or rifle. Semi Auto, Fully Auto, Bolt Action, Pump Action, etc. What would

If you could shoot any gun, illegal or legal. Shotgun or rifle. Semi Auto, Fully Auto, Bolt Action, Pump Action, etc. What would that gun be? I would want to either shoot an AK47, a Barrett M107 .50 cal, or one of those Full Auto 12 gauges from Future Weapons.

MA DEUCE!

Comment

I would love to shoot one of the Barrett .50 cals or a Chey Tac. Those are some of the neatest guns I have seen. You have to love long range precision rifles.
      AK 47 and the rest are probably fun, most anything that goes bang is, but heavy lead and long range does get me fired up. I hope I get the chance someday.

Comment

I would want to shoot one of the Barrett .50 cala or one of there new 20mm's. Another choice would be a Browning M2 .50 caliber belt-fed heavymachinegun.

Comment

browning BAR

Comment

Barrett 98 Bravo .338 Lapua. It is a beast.

Comment

12 gauge fully automatic. Hands down the most destructive portable gun ever created!!! I'm going to put shooting one on my bucket list.

Comment

Any Gun ? I'd cut off my right arm(right handed)to be able to just handle much less fire a rifle the U.S.M.C. has in a disply for one Carlos Hathcock(R.I.P. soldier). This is the Mod.70 .30-60 that he used to make what is now the second longest recorded shot,(was the longest until that canuk got some .50 cal. ammo from some rangers in afganistan). If memory serves me it was someyhing in the neighborhood of a shade over 2000 METERS (yes, not yards). Now THAT is a RIFLE !!!

Comment

I've shot an M1 garand, a full auto mac 10 and mac 11, a full auto AK-47, a full auto AR15, a full auto .300 whisper, and a few other sweet guns. I want to get a Barret .50 under my belt.

Comment

the fully auto 12 ga

Comment

I would like to sit in one of those truck mounted Quad .50's. I imagine it would be quite a rush to have four Browning 50's cooking off around you.

Comment

Definitelt M1 garand!!!

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad