Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think chuckles is gay.

Do you think chuckles is gay.

Gleeful, jovial, glad, joyous, happy, cheerful, sprightly, blithe, airy, light-hearted; vivacious, frolicsome, sportive, hilarious.

Gay, jolly, joyful, merry describe a happy or light-hearted mood. Gay suggests a lightness of heart or liveliness of mood that is openly manifested: when hearts were young and gay.

Jolly indicates a good-humored, natural, expansive gaiety of mood or disposition: a jolly crowd at a party. Joyful suggests gladness, happiness, rejoicing: joyful over the good news.

Merry is often interchangeable with gay: a merry disposition; a merry party; it suggests, even more than the latter, convivial animated enjoyment.

Brilliant.

Yes, all of the above ...

Comment

Not the happy gay.

Comment

Who's Chuckles?

Comment

very happy i would say

Comment

I suggest you both can the sophomoric behavior and use this blog as intended.

Comment

I agree with Beekeeper. Additionally get a life while you are at it so you can make worthwhile contributions to this blog.

Comment

Save the antics for your friends while huffing paint or gas fumes...

Comment

amen

Comment

heY chuckles are you going to answer this question or not!!! HA,HA,HAAAAAAA

Comment

Rebel from the amount of posts you've made the last two days I take it your new to this site. Keep in mind your can be reported, see that line below your comment, and blocked from this site. Its been done before.

Comment

I AGREE JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING STUPID OR SOMETHING THAT BOTHERS YOU DONT PUT SOMETHING EVEN WORSE ON THERE IT IS NOT WORTH LOOSING YOUR POINTS BUT IT IS KINDA FUNNY. GIT-R-DONE

Comment

I wasn't going to respond to this but I think this is the worse question I've seen on this site. It is inappropriate whether you're joking or not! I suggest you use this site as intended or get off!

Comment

To Rebel and Chuckles:

The behavior both of you are showcasing to all of us on this site is extremely immature and uncalled for. People have already been banished from this site for acting in such childish ways. It would be best if both of you started conducting yourselves in a higher manner that is deemed more socially acceptable. If this is not possible, then please refrain from visiting this site.

Comment

You know what is almost universally true about people that go around calling people gay? They themselves are not confident in the fact that they aren't. So way to announce it. Now we know.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad