Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have your own little honey hole for hunting and where is it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you have your own little honey hole for hunting and where is it.

How many of you have your own little honey hole for hunting and where is it.

If I tell you that you will have three choices which in volve some sort of bodily harm to prevent you from telling somone else where it is!

Comment

Have you bumped your head?

Comment

I do... But why should I tell you mate.

Comment

Nice try! You go first.

Comment

Haha! This question made me laugh.

Comment

That being said, is it really necessary for REBEL to ask like 10 consecutive questions? C'mon bro...

Comment

whats your problem man , besides my honey hole is in the woods.

Comment

My honey hole is on Mars. You can have it if you want.

Comment

I have a spot that is just outside the city limits. There is a Wal-mart retention pond near by that is adjacent to the river, which holds a massive amount of geese. A business owner gave me permission to hunt his retention pond which is just a third of a mile down the road and right in line with the route the geese take in order to get to the fields to feed. That spot is an absolute killer on geese and it sees its fair share of ducks too. This spot is literally a third of a mile from the city and I have it to myself.

Comment

yup i have a good one... and its located somewhere in the middle of Texas- good luck finding it hahaha

Comment

I think that everybody has a little spot that they can call 'theirs'. and if not, they have a favorite spot of public land.

Nate

Comment

I sure do but like everyone else I am not saying where.

Comment

From what I can tell everybody has one but nobody is saying where, its been that way for years.

Comment

I have many, they are located North of Mexico, South of Canada, East of the Pacific, and West of the Atlantic.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad