Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It appears that liberal judges are allowing Al Franken to steal a seat in the senate. When good men do nothing evil will prevail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it interesting how billionaires outside of a state support the left.

If I had it my way, any and all contributions must be from Residents of that State, not from Californication and especially not outside of the United States!

An argument busted out next to me at the Post Office, this Lady was out of a job and complaining to the other. so I asked her who she voted for, Obama She said. I asked her does she know anything medical and she said she was laid off from a medical billing service. I held up the 3 envelops to the IRS in my hand and said I do need another employee and because I must pay additional $10,000 dollars in taxes I could have hired you bu I cannot so I hope you enjoy you unemployment!

Her reply,

Those who make more money should pay more taxes!

I find people like this in the dictionary between clueless and plain stupid!

Hey Bella
    Follow the money trail!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad