Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It appears that liberal judges are allowing Al Franken to steal a seat in the senate. When good men do nothing evil will prevail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears that liberal judges are allowing Al Franken to steal a seat in the senate. When good men do nothing evil will prevail

It appears that liberal judges are allowing Al Franken to steal a seat in the senate. When good men do nothing evil will prevail. What next?

I was just wondering if he had made it.
    I hadn't seen anything in the news lately ...

Comment

Al Franken didn't "steal" a seat in the senate, He won the race despite Colemans caterwauling. George W. stole the election in 2000 when the right wing judges refused to let the votes be counted and appointed him. He also stole the election in 2004 by disenfranchising people, using a "man in the middle" computer fraud and by "Swift Boating" his opponent. Franken used none of these devious tactics against Coleman, yet Coleman tried using the disenfranchisement card against democrats and Failed. The Republicans are such hyppocrites with their sour grapes and intransegence that they have lost a third of the members of their own party to Obama. Now I don't claim to be a screaming Obama girl, I'm certainly not happy with some of his decisions, But he is a whole lot better than the secretive, lying, corporate shills he displaced.

Comment

Face it he stole it. What's in the water up north? Jesse Ventura, Al Franken, inferiority complex?

"Lying corp shills". What is the current administration doing by allowing all the earmarks on this bailout? If this admin. was so honorable and smart my great grandkids wouldn't be eating grits for supper to pay this mess off. If it hadn't been for the liberal creation of the Federal Reserve Board we wouldn't be in this mess.

Comment

BLABLABLA politicians all suck.

Comment

Yeah it was amazing how nearly all the "new" ballots they "found" during the numerous recounts went for Franken. They stole the governor office in Oregon the same way.

Comment

They tried to steal the presidency from Bush with endless recounts in Fla. Only the Supremes stopped that robbery.

Comment

Bella

After the election of 2000, there was several recounts even after and they all came up Bush! Besides, all the media pulling for Gore called the race an hour before it actually ended. Florida as two time zones and if the race wasn’t falsely called the Panhandle would have really tipped the scale to Bush and let us not forget the Military Vote that was tossed out knowing full well they were sent before the deadline!

Comment

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
                  -Woodrow Wilson, from his book The New Freedom (1913)

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world - no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”
                  -President Woodrow Wilson

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson.”
                  -Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1933-Nov-21, in a letter to Colonel E. Mandell House

“America is run by members of the federal reserve board, by a few powerful senators and congressmen who chair important committees and by the sitting president and his close advisers. The Supreme Court Justices also have some say, especially if any of the power brokers get out of hand and start wielding too much influence. [...]
                  Chaos is what the powerful in America fear the most. Belief in the system is what they want the most.”
                  -Bill O'Reilly, in his 2000-Dec-6 column for WorldNetDaily

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.”
                  -Edward Bernays writing in Propaganda, l928, from “Food & Water Journal”

“I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is Mass Psychology. [...] Its importance has been enormously increased by the growth of modern methods of propaganda. [...] Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rigidly confined to the governing class. The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated.”
                  -Bertrand Russel

Comment

Yeah Clay - lets get crazy. Rile things up a bit. Chaos! Revolution! Seriously this is boring and I'm sick of it. Lets go nuts. Start from scratch. I'm ready. They're not. They're afraid.

Comment

“A government establishment so profligate that it thinks nothing of throwing its best people onto bonfires of its own making will likely, over time, burn down to nothing.”
                      -Daniel Henninger, in the Wall Street Journal, 2007-Mar-15, “The Walter Reed Fiasco: The Army fired the one guy who can fix it.”

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.”
                      -John F. Kennedy, 1962

“I can do any G_dd_amn_ed thing I want. I'm President of the United States. I take care of my friends and I f___ with my enemies. That's the way it is. Anybody who doesn't like it can take a hike.”
                      -Bill Clinton, in a White House staff meeting, as reported by Capitol Hill Blue's Doug Thompson in his column on 1999-Apr-8, regarding sicking the IRS on Ken Starr

“America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.”
                      -Claire Wolfe, 1995-Nov

“This country is a one-party country. Half of it is called Republican and half is called Democrat. It doesn't make any difference. All the really good ideas belong to the Libertarians.”
                      -Hugh Downs, 1997 (not really true, but the point is worth hearing)

Comment

Have you ever noticed America is at its best when everyone on Capitol Hill is home for vacation! And do you really think the world would fall if they shut that place down for a couple months? NOT!!!

Comment

Franken most definitely stole the senate seat, I live in MN I am ashamed of how things turned out. It's more sad though that the people in MN allowed the race to be even close in the first place.

Comment

Bella, I admire your courage. Speaking truth to Republican die-hards is not easy. I hope we're all still on here chatting/whining in 4 years, then we'll compare presidencies. Deal?

Comment

If Franken supposedly stole the election, how do you explain the fact that most of the persons on the election commission certifying the elections are republicans? I am well aware that most people hear only what they want to hear and ignore the rest, but it is plain that Jesus Christ could have certified the election and all the right wing poor sports would still claim it was stolen!
                              When either the Right wing or the Left go to their extreme the result is the same. Hitler=Stalin, they mirror each other. I have often stated that I am fanatical about only one thing, I hate fanatics! Right or Left,a pox on both houses! I suppose I am Uppety, as when neither right not left is acceptable one can only choose Up or Down. I choose Up.
                              Upists value radical honesty, personal honor, sharing, conserving and protecting those things that make life good. Up ists are nondogmatic and practical. Who else out there is equally disgusted with both left and right squabbling and recriminating when (dammit) there is work to be done and no funds to facilitate it.
                              As far as Franken goes I never thought he was particularly funny and I don't live in Minn. My opinion is still that he is funnier that Coleman by far! I have a motto, I always tell the truth because it is funnier. Life works out that way, the Earth has a core of red hot Irony. I think the good folk in Mn made a good choice in picking an honest commedian to represent them. I can think of a lot of commedians I would have loved to see in the Senate as opposed to the inadvertant commedians presently seated who probably deserve to be objects of fun. And considering Jessie Ventura, the good folk of Mn seem to like eclectic choices in leadership. It certainly makes the state seem more attractive to me that is...

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
                                by FirstBubba
                                One step closer to SCOTUS.....not that it will make any difference....
                                Today, 11:54 AM
                              • Voter Fraud
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                                11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                              • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                by 99explorer
                                Wisconsin Recount Demanded By Trump Boosts Joe Biden's Margin Of Victory.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/joe-b...052116343.html
                                Today, 11:54 AM
                              • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                by Pmacc60
                                Oh you need not worry about those extra votes, the court found no basis for Trumps claim. They are just mere allegations ! Just ask 99....
                                Today, 11:50 AM
                              • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                by crm3006
                                Apparently, the Pennsylvania state legislature has said "Wait a damn minute!" After all they are the legislature, and according to the Constitution,...
                                Today, 11:28 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X