Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recently i found out that my dad cant take me trout fishing on opening day or on the first day of youth turkey season which is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recently i found out that my dad cant take me trout fishing on opening day or on the first day of youth turkey season which is

recently i found out that my dad cant take me trout fishing on opening day or on the first day of youth turkey season which is on the same day because he and my mom have to go to my sisters college thing. and now noone can take me. ANYONE ELSE HAVE TO MISS THE FIRST DAY OF TROUT OR TURKEY

Had to miss opening day of trout season because of a college trip. It's not the end of the world. Hang in there, buddy.

Comment

I feel for ya' little man. Keep your head up, you'll be old enough to go by yourself before you know it. Missouri's opening day is on a Monday, so my kids always have to miss it.

Comment

Fortunately I did not have to miss it. I would probably S#%@ a brick if I did. For what it's worth, my little brother missed youth day of turkey too.... because he was trout fishing with me

Comment

I feel for you lil guy I missed every opening day in 2006 and in 2008 due to serving in Iraq and it sucked both times cause I love to hunt and fish. I especcially love to duck hunt. Keep your head and go get that monster trout and that big ol'wily tom that all the hunters and fisherman that got to go on opening day missed. Best of luck to you and have fun when you get to go Buddy!

Comment

Sorry that big ole wily tom didn't make it past me and my brother on opening day. I got a 10" bearder and my brother scored a 6.5"

Comment

I'm sorry you missed it!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad