Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone from TN. explain to me what a Game check station is , and where they would be located?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone from TN. explain to me what a Game check station is , and where they would be located?

Can anyone from TN. explain to me what a Game check station is , and where they would be located?

I'm not from Tennessee, but a game check station is a place where you take your animal right after it is harvested. It's a designated place ranging from gas stations to an actual game commission building. At the check stations they check your license, run your name, and sometimes collect info about the animal.(Teeth, blood, etc.)

http://tennessee.gov/twra/biggamehunt.html
    Must scroll down a little.

Comment

Thanks I never had to do this in texas

Comment

i dont live in tn but we still have game check stations. They just make sure you have all your lisence and stuff and they take notes on where the animal was killed and other info bout it. check TNs dnr website and if its like ohio and wv they will have a list of different check stations you can go to.

Comment

hey slothman i live in tn and just checked in a bird today. you can find a listing of all the checking stations on the twra website and it has a locator for where you are. also all hunting fishing and other regulations and information can be found on the site as well

Comment

Good answer Steven9253 and + 1 for you!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad