Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about those Navy Seals on the Bainbridge sniping the pirates and saving Capt. Roberts? Those guys are some of the best warr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about those Navy Seals on the Bainbridge sniping the pirates and saving Capt. Roberts? Those guys are some of the best warr

How about those Navy Seals on the Bainbridge sniping the pirates and saving Capt. Roberts? Those guys are some of the best warriors and shooters America has to offer. I have a friend who is medically retired from the Navy who developed leukemia while a Seal. Fantastic fellow in every way and he credits the Seals for molding him that way.

Good shooters, thankfully.

Comment

I know a couple people that are Seals and I can't say enough about them. The most squared away Americans I have ever met. Very intimidating to say the least! I was so happy when I heard the news, it made my day!

Comment

SEALS really do put it out on the line every day. Thank God those guys are on our side!

Comment

ishawooa and the Group

I spent 20 years in the Air Force, of those 20 years 6 years in Aerospace Structural Repair and the remaining 14 as an Aerospace Maintenance, Logistic and Operations Manager. The final 12 of those 20 years was 2nd Generation Air Force Team and never been in Combat. But for those that went into Combat Zones were friends and friends killed in Terrorist bombings. I watched others getting on C141’s and C-5 Galaxy’s. I knew them up close and personnel and remember their faces to this day.

Since the first day my Wife Mary and I started our Medical Billing Service back in 2005, I have been fighting relentlessly to make sure our forgotten Vet’s get the help America owes them! The VA support for our troops is flat out criminal!!!

A special heart filled thanks to Congressman John Boozman’s Office for the help I have received in getting support. A TRUE AMERICAN HE IS!!!!!!

Whether it’s Hurricane Katrina or yesterdays rescue saving Capt. Roberts, there is no better Earth than our US Troops!!!!

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

Comment

That was awesome. Hopefully they will start having some more target practice out there on the other pirates.

Comment

Let’s see, boats have the Panama Canal and our Snipers have the Ear Canal!!

Comment

I have one thing to say to those Pirates and Terrorists.

Be afraid; BE VERY AFRAID BUBBA HAS YOU IN HIS CROSSHAIRS!!!

Comment

I was thrilled that we made a forceful rescue. Sends a strong message too.

Comment

Navy Seals ROCK!

lets not forget ALL of our men and women serving around the world...

Comment

That was indeed impressive and they are truly some of our finest troops.

Comment

Maybe this will send a messsage that American ships and people are not the best choice for pirate targets. I think we need to start putting more of these pirate boats on the bottom. If a boat leaves Somalia full of guys with guns instead of guys with fishing poles, I say sink on sight......

Comment

I know two guys that were SEALS. Very humble. Didn't talk much about their experiences. One lost the rest of the members of his squad during a mission. The other lost several. They put their lives over the line for the rest of us. Thank God for them.

Comment

You all should read "Lone Survivor", great story and documentary of what a SEAL (Marcus Luttrell) went through to serve his country.

Comment

Nice shootin. I hope the pirates learned their leason.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• The George Floyd case.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                                Minnesota...
                                Today, 10:23 PM
                              • Reply to scope/red dot wrenches for rings/bases
                                by jhjimbo
                                You can buy a complete selection of sizes for very little - maybe $30. The selection covers all applications. Mine are in a yellow box and contain a few...
                                Today, 10:17 PM
                              • scope/red dot wrenches for rings/bases
                                by dewman
                                Getting quite a collection of wrenches. I'd say I've thrown this many away,keep smaller sizes that come in the package for adjustments with the red dot/reflex...
                                Yesterday, 03:07 PM
                              • Reply to How much is too much?
                                by FirstBubba
                                That's about as good an answer as there is, redangus.
                                When I worked in a sporting goods store and a customer asked me the "best caliber"...
                                Today, 10:12 PM
                              • How much is too much?
                                by FirstBubba
                                There is no doubt that a .30-06 Spgfld is more than adequate to actually slay a whitetail.

A lot of newbies come here and ask, "What...
                                Today, 09:40 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X