Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well after almost 10 years Osama is dead, God have mercy on his soul.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

three cheers for our military!!! hip hip

Comment

Hoski

Not a day too soon, either! He has the blood of thousands on his criminal hands. +1

Comment

There is a misconception there. If he had gone to Paradise expecting 72 virgins, he would have been greeted with 72 pi$$ed-off Virginians! They can't spell very well over there......

Comment

@nyhunter - Bin laden can burn in hell. Keep on praying for his mercy.

Comment

Keep on dinging me. I couldn't be prouder. Wishing for mercy for Bin Laden - you should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

They "burried" his ass at sea. I sure hope they sent him to Davey Jones' locker with a ham sandwich shoved down his throat.

Comment

jay,
                Your privilege to disagree is accepted by all here, and most of us share your views on this. Personal attacks are another matter. Let us not go there.

Comment

Jay if you didn't say what you said you would be closer to him than to us. I have to remind you of the commandment; Thou shalt not kill. The real interpretation is Thou shalt not murder. The truth being to defend you and yours is just not to kill without provocation.

Comment

Jay,
                    I am not ashamed of myself, and I have no reason to be.

You have your views and I have mine. I don't feel I have to prove to you or anyone my love and loyalty to my country. Yes, Osama needed to be killed, we all agree on that.

It doesn't make me any less of an America it hope God has mercy on him.

And it doesn't make you any more of an American to say you hope he burns in Hell forever.

That is one of the great things about America, Freedom of Speech. And everyone is intitled to his own opinion.

Comment

One shouldn't feel joy at any death. There are too many religions even here that all 'know' they're right and everyone else is wrong and will be condemned.

But it's hard to squash that bit of satisfaction, as any Marine might feel, that a motivating force of death and destruction has been removed from the equation.

Comment

Piss on him, but as jeff4066 said, I don't feel right rejoicing in anyone's death, but I did,... do. Well done Seals everyone else serving.

Comment

I am about to put in a subscription to this eloquent newspaper.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/02/new-york-daily-news-osama_n_856383.html

Comment

should get him mounted and hang a sign under it that says "dont mess with the U.S"

Comment

God bless each and every service member currently serving, retired, or no longer on this earth. We certainly owe more to them than they currently receive. Make it a point to thank each one you see, today and forever more.

Comment

To Jay and NYhunter: Boys, don't hold back, we want to know how you really feel!
                                On a serious note though, How bout that Seal Team Six!
                                In, Bin Laden dead, and out in 40 minutes, and no casulties or injuries. Bin Laden will be judged by a power far greater than us. I will guarantee this fact, that court never makes a wrong decision. Obama, oops, I mean Osama, will get what is rightfully coming to him and no amount of begging for mercy for his soul will change that. I still woulda gut shot him and made him suffer for a while instead of puttin' one through his noggin.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Changing it yp
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  I vacuum seal ammo for long term storage. I also vacuum pack medical supplies in my Medic bag.....
                                  Today, 06:13 PM
                                • Changing it yp
                                  by Old_Sarge
                                  During these last few years with Covid-19 pandemic and the surge in firearms sales we experienced a heck of an ammo shortage. I can’t speak for the...
                                  06-23-2022, 10:54 PM
                                • Reply to Fuz Bug
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  I got this on my arm while on Lake Erie. No idea what caused it. The dark centers looked like blood. No pain, do feel of a bite, no itch. I am perplexed....
                                  Today, 06:10 PM
                                • Fuz Bug
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Does it work on other things - like ticks?

looks like the real thing

Fuze Bug.... Our Daily Finds (gadgetrevi...
                                  06-23-2022, 10:14 AM
                                • Reply to Fuz Bug
                                  by franchi20
                                  I checked online reviews-it's not top of line and is meant for flying insects (mosquits) so, no on ticks unless they've gone airborne. Makes a nice nickname...
                                  Today, 05:55 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X