Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well after almost 10 years Osama is dead, God have mercy on his soul.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well after almost 10 years Osama is dead, God have mercy on his soul.

Well after almost 10 years Osama is dead, God have mercy on his soul.

yeah, my heart's just breaking all to pieces.

Comment

Mercy on "his" soul? screw him!
      I hope the devil has a special spot reserved for him.

Comment

He is sharpening pitchforks as we speak, I reckin.

Comment

I'm sort of wishing he may still be alive getting the piss beat out of him by Navy Seals in a cave somewhere. He has all day to show up dead.

Comment

I hope they stuffed a porkchop in his back pocket for the trip...

Comment

I hope God has mercy on him by sending him for Heaven for two weeks before condemning him to Hell for eternity. That way, he'll know what he missed.

Comment

screw you nyhunter. that is one of the most anti american statements I have ever read. Bin laden received god's wrath in the form of a well placed round from a navy seal hero.

Comment

I will not pretend to ask for nor predict God's mercy on his sorry carcass. I'm just glad the U.S. Navy Seals arranged the meeting!

Comment

I believe a soldier might say it best. So a quote from Schwarzkopf might me in order. "It is up to God for forgiveness. It's up to arrange the meeting" or words there about.

Comment

Jay,
                      The 9/11 attacks where on my own state, and don't tell me I'm anti American!!! If ever there was a man who needed killing it was Osama bin Laden. I am happy he is dead, but he of all people needs God's mercy. And no matter how bad a person is, I am not going to wish eternal damnation on them.

Comment

Well I'd say that God's mercy was on the Seal that shot that murderer.

Comment

NY,
                          He's getting it, no matter what you wish upon him or not.

Imagine the look of suprise on his face when he finds out there aren't any virgins down there waiting for him!

Comment

Well I'd say that God's mercy was on the Seal that shot that murderer.

Comment

Imagine if he had been taken alive and had to be held in Gitmo for years while Eric Holder and Pres. Obama wrestled with the decision of where and when he should stand trial.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad