Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest news; Operation started a week ago. Came about today.It was carried out by US Special Forces. My son has some friends in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest news; Operation started a week ago. Came about today.It was carried out by US Special Forces. My son has some friends in

Latest news; Operation started a week ago. Came about today.It was carried out by US Special Forces. My son has some friends in the military. I just saw a text picture of Bin Laden appears to be a head shot.

Its great news knowing we finally got the d-bag. My sister is in the airforce and allthough she hasnt been a major part of the war on terror, it still makes you respect and honor our troops even more no matter what branch of the military they serve in.

Comment

to kill a snake you chop off the head

Comment

good ridance, a**hole!

Comment

Yes, he reportedly put up a fight and was head shot. Thankfully we will not have to be subjected to the spectle of a public trial.

Comment

"We come for justice, not vengeance. Now them's two different things."

"Not today they ain't."

Comment

Bin Laden could have been taken out with a bomb, but we would not have had proof of his death, and his followers could have claimed he escaped. With the recovery of his body, we foreclosed that possibility, and gained the additional satisfaction of having Bin Laden made aware, however briefly, that his time had come.

Comment

Carl,
                I'm looking forward to seeing photos of his remains. As a gun nut, I'm also very interested in the details of the firefight that produced such a happy ending.

Comment

99 I will try but I don't believe it will get through. Today it's on google Osama Bin Laden/ death photo. If you know a solder buy him a Beer or a Soda depending on his age. LOL

Comment

this is the best publicly available operational info I have been able to find...if anyone else has more, please post!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54093.html

Comment

and it goes without saying that the SEALs are some bad dudes that will never receive the recognition they deserve. also, saw a comment on one article that I can't take credit for, but thought was great - "the Navy SEALs should be awarded the Nobel peace prize"

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Changing it yp
                        by jhjimbo
                        I vacuum seal ammo for long term storage. I also vacuum pack medical supplies in my Medic bag.....
                        Today, 06:13 PM
                      • Changing it yp
                        by Old_Sarge
                        During these last few years with Covid-19 pandemic and the surge in firearms sales we experienced a heck of an ammo shortage. I can’t speak for the...
                        06-23-2022, 10:54 PM
                      • Reply to Fuz Bug
                        by jhjimbo
                        I got this on my arm while on Lake Erie. No idea what caused it. The dark centers looked like blood. No pain, do feel of a bite, no itch. I am perplexed....
                        Today, 06:10 PM
                      • Fuz Bug
                        by jhjimbo
                        Does it work on other things - like ticks?

looks like the real thing

Fuze Bug.... Our Daily Finds (gadgetrevi...
                        06-23-2022, 10:14 AM
                      • Reply to Fuz Bug
                        by franchi20
                        I checked online reviews-it's not top of line and is meant for flying insects (mosquits) so, no on ticks unless they've gone airborne. Makes a nice nickname...
                        Today, 05:55 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X