Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Benelli Super Black Eagle II Semi Auto Shotgun!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Benelli Super Black Eagle II Semi Auto Shotgun!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    The M700 that I have is the most accurate rifle I have ever owned right out of the box.

Leave a comment:

• CavRecon
    replied
    The one I bought last, because it's newest.

Leave a comment:

• Bigbuck14
    replied
    My 20/20 special it's just an all around great gun you can hunt anything with

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    That would have to be my dad's Berreta o/u that was passed down to me way to soon. He bought it new in 1969 when he was stationed in Germany. He always said that he wanted it to be used and not just setting in a safe, so I use it every year to hunt dove, and pheasant.

Leave a comment:

• Shootstir
    replied
    My favorite gun is a 1898 Winchester .22 pump that was handed to me by my grandfather in 1985. It was my first firearm, and the first one I had ever shot.

My grandfather taught me about gun safety, ethical hunting, and how to enjoy firearms- especially legacy weapons.

This rifle is currently sitting in my safe. It was purchased in 1902, used, by my great-grandfather. It's been in my family since that time.

I wouldn't trade it for the world- it's being used to train my two kids as they enter the hunting fraternity. 5 generations using 1 rifle!

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    an AR-15 is the best all round gun for whatever.

Leave a comment:

• mutt
    replied
    my grand fathers .410-.22 over under combination. name a animal or bird under 10 lbs. it can't take care of.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    An old well used Browning Sweet 16. It was my first "big" shotgun. With it I hunted everything that walked in my neck of the woods. It accounted for quail, dove, duck, rabbit, squirrel, crow, deer, wildhog and wild turkey. It was gift from my family and was well used when I received it. A Lee shotshell loader kept me in ammo pretty cheaply and led to my interest in reloading. I passed to gun onto another young hunter who could also enjoy its charm.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    An old Remington Mdl 11 semi-auto 12 guage. Bought with my own money when I was 14. It has accounted for many deer, ducks, pigs, geese, doves, quail, pheasant, rabbits and rattlesnakes. It is retired now.

Leave a comment:

• teebox25
    replied
    Remington 870 Wingmaster, handed down to me from my grandfather to me via my father. It's been taken on many a trip, and I have personally hunted deer, turkey, dove, quail, duck, and hope to add pheasant to that list this year

Leave a comment:

• victorytw228
    replied
    Im going to say 17hmr. Its just so darn accurate that its fun to shoot. We set around deer camp this year just seeing who could do the next amazing shot with it.

Leave a comment:

• T
    replied
    I like a good Winchester model 70 .270 or a Savage .243. They are both very good guns that can be used for smaller game (coyotes, bobcats, etc.) with lower grained bullets and bigger game with higher grained bullets.

Leave a comment:

• cjmurdoch
    replied
    Although I have several guns, my favorite is my Remington 552 Speedmaster. Not only can I shoot .22 short, Long and LR, I can put hundreds of rounds a day through it at the range and it has never once been inaccurate. If I do what I'm supposed to, it will perform like a champ. And because I do like to shoot it a lot, it is much more economical than all of my centerfire rifles.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad