Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hang in there the tent article will be out before you know it. Editor said it's the July issue and will be out in June. Sorry bu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang in there the tent article will be out before you know it. Editor said it's the July issue and will be out in June. Sorry bu

Hang in there the tent article will be out before you know it. Editor said it's the July issue and will be out in June. Sorry but the Editors asked me to hold off on the details. BTW all the tents are good, but there are differences. Does anyone know who the next tester will be? What gear is being tested?

looking forward to it del, thanks for the heads-up.

Comment

can't wait to read about the tents

Comment

Nice to have friends in high places, eagerly waiting for the article.

Comment

I hope little bobbywade wins and editors give him a lawn mower to keep him busy and off this site all summer. LOL

Comment

I got picked to test Kimber Rifles! Yippee!

Comment

I heard the next test would be a Dodge Ram, Chevy Silvarado, Ford F-150, and a Toyota Tundra. I don't know who the tester will be.
              Del in KS, I can't wait to read the tent test as I am certain it will provide many valuable insights concerning these newer model smaller tents.
              By the way just kidding about the trucks as I have not a clue what is going on.

Comment

Why yes, thanks for asking I will be testing the new Benillie Vincie! I am looking forward to it! Or Maybe Petzles new 14K rifle. No really Del I am looking forward to a real down to earth user review. Hope you didn't disappoint!! :P

Later

CB

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA! Jim in Mo, that is the funniest thing I have heard all day!

Comment

I’ll be evaluating and on the show for the next hunt for two with Jim Zumbo Outdoors!!!

Comment

Jim, how about throwing in a snow shovel to keep him busy next winter too.

Comment

look forward to reading the article Del in KS

Comment

Good one Del!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad