Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change my photo? I already chose it after hitting "Browse", but when I click "Update" nothing happens. It's been about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change my photo? I already chose it after hitting "Browse", but when I click "Update" nothing happens. It's been about

How do I change my photo? I already chose it after hitting "Browse", but when I click "Update" nothing happens. It's been about 2 weeks now, and it's still the same. Sometimes if I ask a question or answer one, it's the new picture, but on my profile it's the old one. Any help would be appreciated.

Okay, I know you are hoping for a real educated answer here, but I had the same problem. All I know is that after I tried it about 20 times, when I checked back in a day or two it was changed. A day or two later, changed again. And so on and so on. Maybe there is a "approval" process? I dunno. Just wanted you to know you need not feel lonely. Ignorance is always better with company.

Comment

try closing F&S website, opening it up again and attempt to change it or try logging out, then back in and attempt to change it

Comment

i had the same problem. its best to just wait it out

Comment

If your avatar changes then your profile pic will to, eventually. I'm going to check my profile now since I recently changed pics.

Comment

Thanks, it worked.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad