Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we need a way to send private messages to one another on this site??? It is a useful feature on other outdoor site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think we need a way to send private messages to one another on this site??? It is a useful feature on other outdoor site

Do you think we need a way to send private messages to one another on this site??? It is a useful feature on other outdoor sites I frequent. Maybe if we ask, we shall receive. I have had several questions for particular users that I would have liked to have asked, and don't want to tie up space in the answer or message board spaces.

I would like to see that also. Good idea Idaho!

Comment

Yes... I think it has been along time coming.

Comment

We talked about that a while back and it is feasible but I'm wondering if it would be another thing to slow the site down. I just upgraded to a higher speed service to combat that.

Comment

I think i would be a good idea but like jim said it would slow down the site more.

Comment

I actually had seen an article on bees of all things today that made me think of this again, that I wanted to share with you Beekeeper, but did not want to tie up space on the site hoping you may see it, it would be nice to send such things to users directly.

Comment

Yeah, that would be a great idea, but would it slow down the site? Hmmm, are you listening moderator(s)?

Comment

I wondered about this also, have you tried emailing the webmaster? theyre pretty helpful...

Comment

great idea, but I'm some what of a programmer, and there is a lot more involved in personal conversations that you would think.

Comment

I'm for it. The only other option would be to post your email address with the page everyone gets when they click onto your name.

Comment

Let's have it.

Comment

One gent contacted me by emailing the editors. They forwarded his message to me. We are going Turkey hunting on his farm in 2 weeks.

Comment

i think thats a good idea, somtimes one on one would be great help to people

Comment

I like the idea, if it's not to much trouble.

Comment

I like the idea and would like too see it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
                                by PigHunter
                                Bubba, I've been curious too. This is our first and so far I like it during dry fire. We're going to see how it is at the range in a few days....
                                Today, 06:35 PM
                              • Handgun Laser Sights
                                by PigHunter
                                On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
                                08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
                                by PigHunter
                                Good question. The old style Ruger LC9 has a very long trigger pull that's similar to that of a double action only revolver. I think it would be unlikely...
                                Today, 06:32 PM
                                by PigHunter
                                I know how you feel. There's no way I'b bet my life on a conceal carry without ever firing it. Just this morning, PigHuntress told me she'd been practicing...
                                Today, 06:27 PM
                              • Reply to Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
                                by Solitario Lupo
                                Jimbo I dont really go for eyes on Erie but that is impressive almost 80 degrees on top and in that depths wonder how cold it gets in that thermocline....
                                Today, 06:16 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X