Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW meny of Ya'll have P/up slide in Bead Campers for hunting or a place to live! Im thinking of getting me one, what Brand,Pric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW meny of Ya'll have P/up slide in Bead Campers for hunting or a place to live! Im thinking of getting me one, what Brand,Pric

HOW meny of Ya'll have P/up slide in Bead Campers for hunting or a place to live! Im thinking of getting me one, what Brand,Price.Thank's

Used them for years, Don't have one now tho.
    At 18 below 0 they can get cool if you don't keep the furnace going. LOL.

Comment

Thank's Ed J,
      I have a 24'Trl. Now with the cost of Gass @ $3.72/9
      and 10/MPG when in Tow that is a killer, my Ford truck
      gets 22/MPG on the open road, I think a Bead-Camper on my truck should give me 18/MPG???

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Holy guacamole!
        by labrador12
        I drove cross country the first week of Oct. I left Thorne Bay Alaska paying $4.35. Last year it was a dollar cheaper. TB is a 500 odd people city. The...
        Today, 08:40 AM
      • Holy guacamole!
        by FirstBubba
        Headed out this morning for a jaunt into Texas.
        Needed fuel, so stopped in a truck stop.
        YIKES!!!
        Diesel was $3.759/gal! We've been...
        10-19-2021, 08:04 PM
      • Reply to Sen. J. Manchin (D-WV)
        by bowhunter75richard
        The last news report stated that Manchin has no intentions of leaving the D’s. But with the winds of politics, it is almost impossible to be certain...
        Today, 08:31 AM
      • Sen. J. Manchin (D-WV)
        by FirstBubba
        Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) is considering stepping away from the (D) party!
        His plan is to register as an "independent" (I).
        That...
        Yesterday, 05:21 PM
      • Reply to Holy guacamole!
        by bowhunter75richard
        Another American gas and oil project has just been defeated with the apparent Willow Project being shut down. If and when we become dependent on foreign...
        Today, 08:18 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X