Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the site is back up and running. About time hopefully they fixed all the bugs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the site is back up and running. About time hopefully they fixed all the bugs.

Looks like the site is back up and running. About time hopefully they fixed all the bugs.

spoke to soon i cant get to the home page.can anyone else get to the home page?

Comment

still having issues. can't see half of the posts. should be fixed soon.

Comment

Had to go in and replace a CR2032 battery in the memory board that caused all of this!

Comment

Im still having issues. I hope the mods on this site are listening, because this is awful.

Comment

We're listening, and wish we had more good news to report, but our development team is having a hard time figuring out what's going wrong. Has to do with some weird spam-bot activity that keeps crashing our servers. Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope it's all resolved soon.

The editors.

Comment

Online Editors need to return the favor with a SPAM BULLET!

Comment

Online Editors-
                Thanks for the update. It seems a lot of us were thinking the problem was with our computers.
                Please do keep us posted.

Comment

THANK'S Online Editors for all ya'll do for us.

Comment

you're doing just fine.

Comment

Online Editors,
                      A little info goes a long ways to relieve frazzled nerves... thanks for your efforts.

Comment

I never did have any major problems I guess i'm just lucky

Comment

ya i posted this question then no more then 10 minutes later the site crashes lol. But glad to see the online editors commenting.

Comment

I don't think any critism should be directed toward the Field and Stream team, just keep up the great work.

Comment

To the online editors, I have nothing but respect for you and the job you do keeping this site runnuing as good as it does. Thank you F&S for this site because even with a few problems every once in a while, it beats not having it by a country mile.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to A hobby besides hunt, fish and shoot
                                by jhjimbo
                                We have about 100 members from 10 to 90, mostly men but a few girls. Everything from glow to electric to actual jets and choppers fly at the Club. Very...
                                Today, 06:52 PM
                              • A hobby besides hunt, fish and shoot
                                by jhjimbo
                                Local paper wanted to do an article on our R/C Club and they put a Go-Pro on my plane. This was over 10 years ago. So far 7,300 views.
                                HD model...
                                Yesterday, 10:11 PM
                              • Reply to License Sales
                                by franchi20
                                Yup, them old stamps have become collectable. Both state and Federal. I get my license at Ace hardware. Give them DL, say what you want, boom, computer...
                                Today, 06:38 PM
                              • License Sales
                                by MattM37
                                How do you get your license every year: Sporting goods store, big-box store, online, DEC / DNR office? What are the costs of the licenses-tags-stamps...
                                Today, 06:28 PM
                              • Reply to 15,500 members
                                by MattM37
                                Actually that was one of Gary's main beefs -- Dallas's many different identities.

I believe there was more to his beef with Rudy than...
                                Today, 06:34 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X