Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best peep sight for my bow, my old one just broke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clintsurber
    replied
    If you use it primarily for hunting and 3D then I would suggest a 1/4 in. G5. If your bow shop knows what there doin then it won't twist when you draw. The 1/4 in lines up perfectly with most round sight housings and allows enough light to hunt early morning or late evening.

Leave a comment:

• AJMcClure
    replied
    I don't know, but my peep aperture twisted up and cost me a deer last season.

Leave a comment:

• 870 wingmaster 101
    replied
    I would take it in to a archery shop personaly.

Leave a comment:

• antlercrazy
    replied
    What ever you do make sure you get one with a 1/4 inch hole to let more light through.

Leave a comment:

• Nebraskahunter18
    replied
    string spilter. I have one on my bow and love it it gathers lots of light and you can see real well out of it.

Leave a comment:

• chuckles
    replied
    G5 makes a lerge aperture peep with no latex. I think it is made of magnesium maybe titanium, anyway weighs about 5 gr if I remember right.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Berardi
    replied
    I personally would advise against using one with a latex tube attached-they seem to break at the most inopportune times. Not sure of any brand name but I recommend a light gathering type to help stretch a few more minutes of shooting light at peak game movement time in the woods. Suggest visiting your local pro shop if at all possible. Good Luck Jim

Leave a comment:

• What is the best peep sight for my bow, my old one just broke?

What is the best peep sight for my bow, my old one just broke?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad