Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beekeeper could you make me a box call? email me at [email protected]

Beekeeper could you make me a box call? email me at [email protected]

It seems I too am in need of a decent box call. What do they fetch on the open market? The homemade, handmade variety of course.

Comment

Steve, I build double sided box calls patterned after those made by the late Neil Cost. I don't let one go unless I would hunt with it myself. The plain field grades are $75 the deluxe calls with inlay strips are $100. Post an email address and I can fill you in on details.

Comment

Hey Beekeeper I might be interested in one too can you put some pictures under your profile? Man I'm getting hot on both turkeys and fishing at the moment. I saw a long beard about 200 yards from my front yard on Wed!!!

Comment

I need one!

Comment

I need one!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad