Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you noticed more competition in the woods and on the rivers lately due to more people being unemployed?? Do you think it w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you noticed more competition in the woods and on the rivers lately due to more people being unemployed?? Do you think it w

Have you noticed more competition in the woods and on the rivers lately due to more people being unemployed?? Do you think it will hurt game and fish #'s with people more apt to fill their tables with bounty from the woods and waterways????

No - I have not noticed this. I doubt we see more activity in the woods or on the water, precisely because the economy is down. People can't afford the license, ammo, gas, etc. required to hunt or fish.

Comment

Nope, not anymore or less than before. I wish that hunting and fishing were my job though! Who wouldn't?

Comment

No, not any more folks out than before.

Comment

I haven't noticed it myself, but if this is really happening I think it will actually help keep good herd numbers because there will be enough food for all the critters to share.

Comment

I'm afraid there might be more poaching to put food on the table.

Comment

Agreed with Jim in Mo answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to So is everyone ready for deer season
                by fitch270
                The kids have already put two deer in the freezer this year so we're pretty well set. I've been out with the bow just once for an evening sit and saw...
                Today, 07:01 PM
              • So is everyone ready for deer season
                by Milldawg
                With my hectic schedule between work and owning and operating another business now. My shooting and hunting for this year have been shelved. So I am going...
                Yesterday, 09:20 AM
              • Reply to Debate #2: new rules
                by 99explorer
                Rumor has it that Trump will be bringing a bullhorn to the final debate tonight in Nashville, so he will not have to depend on an open microphone to be...
                Today, 06:49 PM
              • Debate #2: new rules
                by FirstBubba
                New debate rules change.

Moderator controlled "mute" button.

Who made the request?
                The "Biden Campaign"!...
                10-02-2020, 02:10 PM
              • Reply to Debate #2: new rules
                by 99explorer
                I just checked and there are currently 49 users online at the Outdoor Life site.
                But no political topics in the "Other" forum.
                We
                Today, 06:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X