Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Peta types got the Jackalope season closed in Kansas. This must not stand. Send donations to Del in KS to fight this traves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good one Del!!!

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    Good one Teufelhunden!

I think Del spent too much alone time in the tent!!!

how did the review go anyway??

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    Del, we rairoaders start ours with "This ain't a lie"

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Thanks for the laughs. All Army stories begin with "This ain't no Sh!t" Well, This ain't no sh!t. My Taxidermist Dan makes a few 'lopes every now and then. Recently he got a request for...you guessed it... a coonalope.

Leave a comment:

• teufelhunden
    replied
    Or just use the venerable 30/06, as it seems to be the only weapon approved for any game larger than a coyote.

Leave a comment:

• teufelhunden
    replied
    Jackalopes should only be pursued at night with a Q-beam and silver-tipped bullets soaked in the blood of the first newt of winter. A medicine man from the hegawhee tribe once told me that they are second only to the Alaskan ice snake as the most dangerous North American animal.

Leave a comment:

• Happy Myles
    replied
    Ah, yes. A distant relative met an untimely end after being downed by a crafty rogue Jackalope. Undergunned, rumor had it.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    WA MTN,

We are just having fun!

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    You guys need to get a life and quit padding Del's gear testing points!

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    i wouldnt use anything less than a 338, i have a good 375 H&H mag i use. and as far as money goes just call washington and ask for a bailout.

Leave a comment:

• jlfreeborn
    replied
    .577 T-rex should do the trick.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    My Grandpa always used his 7mm Super Pooper for Jackalope. Nasty little cusses during the rut. He once lost the toenail off of his left big toe to a fork horn when he got between him and the doe he was chasing...

I'll send the donation as soon as the bills are dry...

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    Use a 338 Lapua as your primary gun. But if one starts to charge you you'll have to blast it with a 50 BMG. Those little suckers are tough.

Leave a comment:

• wallofsam
    replied
    Nothing less than a 300 Mag. those little guys are vicious, as for the money, how much you want for the tents? HA!

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    The .22 Hornet is a perfect Jackalope caliber, as are the .204Ruger and all .17's. Slingshots and paintballs work pretty well too.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad